Here's a few great stocks to get into on ground floor - any other ideas?

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by son_of_Klaatu, Feb 18, 2021.

1. son_of_Klaatu

son_of_Klaatu New Member

First let me say a lot micro/small cap stocks that are touted, have poor bottom lines with respect to finances and performance. There's also a lot of pharma stocks that are touted that rely on approvals etc and/or aren't even generating revs yet. I can tell you from experience this can be a double edged sword even when stage 2 results seem positive. I'm looking for some gems out there that haven't mooned yet, good potential and not too terrible current finances. While all stock under 5 can have high volatility and are affected more by day/swing trade money there is still a role for finding those that will break out eventually and having the discipline to wait for that. Here's a few that shouldn't be pump and dumps. Please share yours as well.

HITIF (cannabis play with 257% increase in revs in 2019 and growth every qtr this far since, including an actual NET profit of over 4M last qtr on record, snoop dogg supposedly involved in some way as well)

AITX (artificial intelligence co; 57% growth in revs last quarter, 127% increase in revs for 2020, and another small company with net profit on multiple quarters)

PILBF (great EV battery materials play; lithium miner and supplier in stable USA friendly country; 57% growth in revs last quarter, 319% growth in revs in 2019 and another 96% growth on top of that in 2020)

Please send me any ideas on small/micro caps with good bottom lines and in growth sectors. Thanks and may the profits rain for all !!!

2. Brian b

Brian b New Member

Check out BDIC