Hi from LA. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cjrobinhood, May 26, 2016.

1. cjrobinhood

cjrobinhood New Member

Hello everyone.(The good) I am doing fine trading stocks. It is because I have been practicing good risk management and have learned to read charts well. I have a good track record and (The bad) it is only with tiny capital. I did put in a lot of time and effort to reach this level and until I learn the skill of self-capitalization (The Ugly) my very decent returns have absolutely no financial impact on my life.

T0rm3nted and Ciao (Sheppy) like this.
  2. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

I like that :D:D welcome aboard :)
    The Good point I think you are on the right road and get a strategy plan that suite you
    The Bad will turn good when your winning coming in bigger
    The Ugly eventually your ugly& bad will disappear and your good will take over to make/improve a better life...
    upload_2016-5-26_8-48-24.jpeg upload_2016-5-26_8-49-4.jpeg [​IMG]
    I can't complaint... trading give me more $$$$€€€££££ then what it took... faith my friend ;):):D
    upload_2016-5-26_8-50-55.jpeg

Attached Files:

3. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forums! Share some of your charting ideas so we can all benefit from them and we can all make some more money! That way we all build our capital with you. We can offer ideas on your ideas to make you even better while you sharpen us as well.

When it comes to building capital, that will come with time. It's never easy.