Holidays and birthdays make me sad

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Bridget Mallory, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Bridget Mallory

Bridget Mallory Active Member

Every holiday and birthday, I always end up hitting the bar. They are my most hated days of the year for they make me miss important people in my life.

Anybody there who also feels pressured to look happy during these days wherein deep inside a part of you wanted to just shout and cry?

TomB16 likes this.
  2. TomB16

TomB16 Well-Known Member

Been there.

I used to hate holidays, my birthday, and weddings. That is, until I found the right person. That was a game changer. Now I'm with someone else and those special days no longer bring joy but they also don't make me sad.

Find your soul mate, Bridget. It's the most important thing you can do in life.

3. Bridget Mallory

I wish I could find someone @TomB16 ... got any idea where I can find my soulmate who could ease my loneliness and heal my pain?

TomB16 likes this.
  4. TomB16

TomB16 Well-Known Member

I wish I could help, Bridget.

I suggest living your life as best you can, push yourself to do social things, and make the best of it. The right person will come along. Keep in mind, you're a finance chick and that's always hot.

5. Bridget Mallory

Thanks. I wish for the right person to come along sooner. Also, I tried to search online on things I can do to improve myself and be more sociable, and came across this site, which provides suggestions and tools on how to discover and empower yourself.