I am an expert in Long Term investing & Stock Analysis

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by basicsinvesting.com, Sep 29, 2019.

1. basicsinvesting.com

basicsinvesting.com New Member

I have a bachelor's degree in finance, and MBA in business management. I'm 43 years old and I have been investing in the United States stock market for 25 years. I exclusively invest in U.S publicly traded companies, (NYSE, NASDAQ only). I have been investing my family and my own money for the past 25 years. Friends and family are always asking me what stocks they should buy. As a result, I have decided to share my knowledge and experience with the rest of the world.

The investing strategy I use to make money in the stock market is simple and sound. I use the same strategy that Warren buffet

I am looking forward to sharing my knowledge and experience with this community.

Gray Wolf likes this.
  2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. Be sure and join us in the live chat as well. Chat in menu above. It uses Discord to run the chat. You should be able to use your same handle on the chat. Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer. I am a long term investor for about 60% of my portfolio and do some value, trend and swings with the other 40%. I use solid long term dividend stocks mostly for my long term including reits and CEF's

Stockaholic likes this.