Ideas on Trade Journal App

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rohit, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Rohit

Rohit New Member

Hi everyone,

I currently maintain my trade journal on google sheets:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11cyNucxBEJhSMwaRc-E1iwGG4KYciy2rpZQfLn3KCHY/edit?usp=sharing

I find it much difficult to analyze my data in the such a way. Being a software developer I could see a much better way of doing it, maybe through building a mobile app or a web site with dashboard and analytics built around your trading history.

I wanted to reach out to everyone here to see how they maintain their trading history.

Would you be interested in a web application or a mobile app to easily monitor and analyze your journal? If yes what are the features you would like to see in it?

Thanks
    Rohit

2. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

I prefer to keep a journal here on the website. Besides the numbers it gives my feelings at the time and is available to any member that wants to see it. I used to use Excel to track my winnings and losses but it is easier to let my brokerage do it for me. I do still use it to tally up my divi's.

3. Steven_Burt

Steven_Burt 2019 Stockaholics Contest Winner

4. Rohit

Rohit New Member

Thanks I have tried it before and I felt it could be done much better. What is the #1 feature you use tradervue for ? Maintaining History or Analyze performance?

5. Gambit

Gambit Active Member

For me Traderview is number one! Very usefull programm! There are a lot of functions! I would recommend you this app!

6. tradersync

tradersync New Member

I would recommend you try TraderSync it is easier to use and more powerful in terms of insights you can get from it.