Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

***Important Notice for this week!***

Discussion in 'Stock Picking Contests' started by bigbear0083, Jun 29, 2020.

1. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Content Manager
    Staff Member

Hey all, I just wanted to quickly throw this announcement in here about the competitions this week.

FWIW, I am going to be out all this week (starting from tomorrow) and will not be back until either Sunday or Monday of next week.

Thus, I have decided to make the daily comps for this week a market direction voting poll only with no stock picks, since I will not be present to run the daily stock picking.

I realize there is a BIG update coming this Wednesday with the first trading day of the new quarter.

This one is a bit of a tricky decision for me, because I won't be on to update the spreadsheets for the monthly and the quarterly contests.

So, I'm not sure if I should just completely abandon those altogether, or just keep the forms open until I get back. But, obvoiusly the spreadsheet will not be fixed up until I am actually back on my home computer.

I think the weekly comp will be unaffected by this week's disruptions if you will. It's only the daily, monthly and quarterly which will have a bit of an issue.

Anyway, so sorry about that!

It's 4th of July week, so I want to take this time to really spend some quality time with my family, especially in this COVID-era, cause who really knows what happens next form here. So, just going to take my mind off of the markets and the forums entirely for a couple of days. :p

Hope to be back full swing by next week.

Have a great 4th everyone!!! :D

2. Lico Inv

Lico Inv Active Member

Happy early 4th! :)

bigbear0083 likes this.