Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

***IMPORTANT NOTICE!***

Cy's official Stockaholics thread archives group.

1. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Content Manager
    Staff Member

Hey everyone!

There is something that I will need you all to do before we officially open 2018.

As you guys all know this groups section isn't in a very visible location on the forums. The groups are kind of secluded from the main forums page.

So with that being said, all that I am going to need you guys who will be participating on these threads in 2018 to do is to simply "join" up this group-

Click there -> https://www.stockaholics.net/groups/cys-stockaholics-thread-archives.3/

This way I can send out forum alerts to all of you guys whenever there are new threads or announcements.

If you are unclear about where this button is located, please see my screenshot below-

[​IMG]

It is rather important for you guys to do this step or else y'all won't get the notification in your inbox that there was a new thread.

I really want to get ahead start on this now before we officially flip the calendar to 2018.

Thanks all, looking forward to seeing everyone back at it again in the new year and I welcome all of our new arrivals! :D

BermudianOption likes this.
  2. OldFart

OldFart Well-Known Member

bigbear0083 likes this.
  3. BermudianOption

BermudianOption Active Member

Signed up as well

bigbear0083 likes this.
  4. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Content Manager
    Staff Member

Just in case anyone missed my post on the other thread last weekend, there is now a direct link to our group forum that is located at the top in the menu bar here at Stockaholics that will bring you to this group forum where you can find all of the contest threads.

Simply click on "Competitions" at the top.

See screenshot below if you are unsure where this is located-

Hopefully this will make finding/accessing the threads a helluva lot easier for everyone. It certainly has me for me!

[​IMG]

Three Eyes likes this.