Jammin Java JAMN and World of Beer HVCW "need info"

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by James Rudy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. James Rudy

James Rudy New Member

Whats up yall. I was researching Jammin Java and it appears to be a Marley brand for Coffee and Tea. That is Bob Marley family brand business. However the stock in that case would seem to be undervalued. If anyone knows anything about the company please let me know. The second is Harrison Vickers and Waterman which is said to own some or all of the restaurant chain World of Beers. This chain has a a multi state presence and seems great. Any feedback is appreciated.

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Holy shit...

upload_2021-1-30_21-11-58.png

I would not touch that with a pole made of YOUR money!

Seriously, this is not normal, this is a 0.0006c stock that was 0.0001 recently and the only reason its moving is probably because some group is pumping it.

Syynik likes this.
  3. James Rudy

James Rudy New Member

i read something about a court injunction ordering the company not to sell Marley Coffees for four years or something like that.... and that was around 2017. SO it might be back on???

4. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

I really cant tell you anything about this company other than stocks priced like this are extremely risky and all the "rumors" you will hear are probably fabricated from some chat room somewhere looking to dump their stock.