JUNO - Juno Therapeutics

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by StockJock-e, Jul 8, 2016.

1. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Juno Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing cell-based cancer immunotherapies. The company develops cell-based cancer immunotherapies based on its chimeric antigen receptor and T cell receptor technologies to genetically engineer T cells to recognize and kill cancer cells. Its clinical stage CD19 product candidates include JCAR015 that is in Phase II clinical trials for adult patients with relapsed/refractory B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (r/r ALL); JCAR017, which is in Phase I/II trials for pediatric patients with r/r ALL; and JCAR014 that is in Phase I/II trials to treat various B cell malignancies in patients relapsed or refractory to standard therapies. The company's additional product candidates comprise CD22, a cell surface protein expressed on B lymphocytes; CD171, a cell-surface adhesion molecule to treat neuroblastoma; MUC-16, a protein for treating ovarian cancers; IL-12, a cytokine to overcome the inhibitory effects; ROR-1, a protein for the treatment of non-small cell lung, triple negative breast, pancreatic, and prostate cancers; and WT-1, an intracellular protein that is in Phase I/II clinical trials to treat adult myeloid leukemia and non-small cell lung, breast, pancreatic, ovarian, and colorectal cancers. Juno Therapeutics, Inc. has collaboration agreements with Celgene Corporation, Editas Medicine, Inc., Fate Therapeutics, Inc., MedImmune Limited, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. The company was formerly known as FC Therapeutics, Inc. and changed its name to Juno Therapeutics, Inc. in October 2013. Juno Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.

[​IMG]

leonx81 likes this.
  2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Juno Therapeutics shares plunge after FDA place clinical hold on cancer trial
    CNBC

Shares of Juno Therapeutics plunged more than 31 percent Friday morning, a day after the U.S Food and Drug Administration halted a phase 2 study on a potential cancer treatment following two patients deaths.

The trial involved adult patients with relapsed or refractory B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, and was known as the "ROCKET" trial.

The biopharmaceutical company said Thursday the deaths occurred after it added the chemotherapy drug fludarabine to the regimen. Juno proposed to the FDA to go back to old protocol without the drug, the company said in a report.

3. leonx81

leonx81 Well-Known Member

Got a couple of Aug 19 $30 calls this morning, somehow feel that I am catching a falling knife. :D

StockJock-e likes this.
  4. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Climatic sell off, you are probably right, I think I may join you.

5. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Got a position too, Aug 30 calls, lets see how this unfolds next week.

6. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Here we go!

Calls are looking good ;)

7. leonx81

Gil, are you ready for it?

IMG_7513.PNG

8. stock1234

stock1234 2017 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Looks like you guys will make some money tomorrow morning, Congrats :D

leonx81 likes this.
  9. leonx81

Juno Therapeutics shares soar as clinical trial resumes

The biopharmaceutical company Juno Therapeutics was given the green light to resume a crucial clinical trial Tuesday, less than a week after federal health regulators halted the phase 2 study on a potential cancer treatment on the heels of two patients dying.

Juno's shares has plummeted last Friday by more than 30 percent after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration imposed the clinical hold on the trial that day.

In the wake of Tuesday's news, Juno shares traded up more than 24 percent in after-hour trading.

Juno had disclosed last Thursday that two people in the trial had died after the company added the chemotherapy drug fludarabine to the regimen in the trial, which involves adult patients with relapsed or refractory B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. The trial is known as the "ROCKET" trial.

The treatment is Juno's most advance drug candidate. After the hold was imposed, JPMorgan reduced its price target for Juno shares to $39 from $63, while FBR Capital Markets lower its price target to $61 from $73.

The FDA last week requested that Juno submit a complete response to the hold, which would require the company to revise several documents including its informed consent form and trial protocol.

Under the revised protocol, the ROCKET trial will continue enrollment using JCAR015 with cyclophosphamide pre-conditioning only, the company said.

Read more: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/12/juno-therapeutics-shares-soar-as-clinical-hold-removed.html

#9 leonx81, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  10. leonx81

Thanks. Things are looking up! :D

11. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

My body is ready!

Foresaken likes this.
  12. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

13. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Those calls are looking... ok ;)

14. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Im closing up this position...

Selling to close Aug 30 calls here.

+176% gain is good enough for me! :D

Thanks @leonx81 !

rg7803 likes this.
  15. leonx81

Gil, are you still holding your calls? I got into an early meeting hence missed the chance of selling my calls.

16. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

What do you mean missed your chance?

They are still up huge!

I sold.

When you get a big gap up, its a gift.

It could go higher, but Im not going to be greedy here.

leonx81 likes this.
  17. leonx81

I am out as well. A nice return on this lotto play. :)

18. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

And that is why you sell when you get huge gaps higher!

-4% today and those options are down -23%

19. leonx81

Agreed, so glad to sell my calls yesterday!

20. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Thank goodness!

If you really like this stock, you could probably fish around for another entry, but Im not pushing my luck here. :)