Legal And General

Discussion in 'Investing' started by robertbanking, Jul 7, 2023.

1. robertbanking

robertbanking New Member

Hello you wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I truly hope you are having a nice week and doing well.

I was kindly interested in the stock Legal and General LON: LGEN i have done alot of research into the company, its competitors, the industry and wider economics. I know Legal and General is one of the UKs largest retirement and protective solutions. In January 2024 Antonio Simoes will be the new CEO who has a banking background working previously at Banco Santander. The stock seemed to take a hit in 2022 due to its assets not performing as well due to the widespread inflationary pressures. However the predictions for 2023 and 2024 revenue predictions are looking promising. I kindly wondered if anyone please had any thoughts on this company, anything to consider or anything i may have overlooked please? If anyone could reply, i would be forever grateful and very thankful for your time and support.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope your success investing continues. Take care.

2. anotherdevilsadvocate

anotherdevilsadvocate Well-Known Member

I don't know anything about this company, since I trade US stocks. And the sites I use are of no use either.
    But, you should get an idea of profits, not just revenues. Companies with no profits will get wiped out during a real recession.

3. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

anotherdevilsadvocate likes this.