Looking for help getting data for Master's Thesis research!

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by TheJavacado, Aug 5, 2016.

1. TheJavacado

TheJavacado New Member

Hello all!

My name is Andy and I'm currently finishing up my Master's thesis, and am looking for some data through the use of a really short survey. The focus is on the use financial statements in decision making for investments, so if you have any history at all making investments, your input would be incredibly useful! The survey is only 13 questions, and will only take a few moments to complete.

If you'd like to help out, check out the survey here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfuasNiGkIqop1YAiKfo_Cp1JbzzL7UagGpJJ02hc-_zmySpg/viewform), and feel free to ask any questions about the research, topic, or results, and I'll be happy to discuss them!

Gray Wolf likes this.
  2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

I took your survey and thought I'd take a minute to let folks know you are not asking for personal emails or personal identifying information. Quick survey only takes a couple of minutes. Hope the data is useful for you.

3. stock1234

stock1234 2017 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Did your survey, hope I helped ;)

4. DominicChave

DominicChave New Member

such work always requires serious preparation, I understand you

5. JeremyCurnow

JeremyCurnow New Member

I am familiar with these types of research, it is a really laborious process.. if you urgently need to complete a task for study or work, then https://edusson.com/research-paper-writing-service will definitely help you, go to find out more about this highly-rated resource in the writing services market, I have been using for a long time research paper writing service from professionals and I am always satisfied with the quality of execution and speed, try it and you, save time, and read something interesting yourself, good luck!

6. Bridget Mallory

Bridget Mallory Active Member

do you still need people to answer your survey?