Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

MONSTER UPDATE! The Final 2018 Stockaholics Contest Members Scores & Awards!

Cy's official Stockaholics thread archives group.

1. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Content Manager
    Staff Member

Alright, so now that 2018 is officially in the books, I thought it would be a good idea to put out our final members scores and awards from this past year for each the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly contests!

So, without getting into further ado let's do this thing shall we? :D

First up I'd like to present to you all our Stockaholics 2018 DAILY stock picking contest winner ...... {DRUM ROLL PLEASE} ......

Congratulations to @emmett kelly our Stockaholics 2018 daily stock picking contest winner with a total of 1,492 points! :cool:

[​IMG]

Some worthy mentions also go out to our 2nd place winner @anotherdevilsadvocate and 3rd place winner @bigbear0083! Very nice work to all 3 of you guys! :D

To view all of our members daily stock picking history in 2018 click the button below!-
    [​IMG]

And here is our complete 2018 daily challenge winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd places) and their winning picks in 2018!-
    [​IMG]

And finally, here are all of our daily stock picking contest members leaderboard monthly winners from 2018!

Congratulations to @rStock who won the Stockaholics daily stock picking challenge for a total of 5 months, the most of any member in 2018! Nice work! :cool:

[​IMG]

Moving right along here, I now present to you the 2018 daily market direction poll winner.

Congratulations to @stock1234 our 2018 daily market direction poll winner with a total of 892 points! :cool:

[​IMG]

Some worthy mentions also go out to our 2nd place winner @bigbear0083 and 3rd place winner @emmett kelly! Very nice work to all 3 of you! :D

To view all our members daily market direction poll votes history in 2018 click the button below!-
    [​IMG]

Here are all of our daily market direction voting poll members leaderboard monthly winners from 2018!

Congratulations to @stock1234 who won the daily market direction poll leaderboard for a total of 6 months, the most of any member in 2018! Nice job! :cool:

[​IMG]

And finally, here are the daily market direction poll members voting record stats from 2018!

(NOTE: These are not sorted in any particular order!)

[​IMG]

========================================================================================

Next up is our 2018 WEEKLY stock picking contest winner!

Congratulations to @stock1234 our Stockaholics 2018 weekly stock picking contest winner with a total of 292 points! :cool:

[​IMG]

Some worthy mentions also go out to our 2nd place winner @Ken34 and 3rd place winner @anotherdevilsadvocate! Very nice work to all 3 of you guys! :D

To view all of our members weekly stock picking history in 2018 click the button below!-
    [​IMG]

And here is our complete 2018 weekly contest winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd places) and their winning picks in 2018!-
    [​IMG]

And finally, here are all of our weekly stock picking contest members leaderboard quarterly winners from 2018!

Congratulations to both @Ken34 and @stock1234 who won the Stockaholics weekly stock picking contest for a total of 2 quarters each! Nice work fellas! :cool:

[​IMG]

Moving along here, I now present to you guys the 2018 weekly market direction poll winner.

Congratulations to @Three Eyes our 2018 Stockaholics weekly market direction poll winner with a total of 216 points! :cool:

[​IMG]

Some worthy mentions also go out to our 2nd place winner @stock1234 and 3rd place winner @anotherdevilsadvocate! Very nice work to all 3 of you! :D

To view all our members weekly market direction poll votes history in 2018 click the button below!-
    [​IMG]

Here are all of our weekly market direction voting poll members leaderboard quarterly winners from 2018!

Congratulations to @Three Eyes who won the Stockaholics weekly market direction poll leaderboard for a total of 3 quarters, the most of any member in 2018! Nicely done! :cool:

[​IMG]

And finally, here are the weekly market direction poll members voting record stats from 2018!

[​IMG]

========================================================================================

Next is our 2018 MONTHLY stock picking contest winner!

Congratulations to @Onepoint272 our Stockaholics 2018 monthly stock picking contest winner with a total of 63 points! :cool:

[​IMG]

Some worthy mentions also go out to our 2nd place winner @Three Eyes and 3rd place winner @bigbear0083! Very nice work to all 3 of you guys! :D

To view all of our members monthly stock picking history in 2018 click the button below!-
    [​IMG]

And here is our complete 2018 monthly contest winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd places) and their winning picks in 2018!-
    [​IMG]

And finally, here are all of our monthly stock picking contest members leaderboard quarterly winners from 2018!

Congratulations to @Onepoint272, @Ken34, @anotherdevilsadvocate and @rStock! Nice work fellas! :cool:
    [​IMG]

Moving along here, I now present to you guys the 2018 monthly market direction poll winner.

Congratulations to @Three Eyes our 2018 monthly market direction poll winner with a total of 47 points! :cool:

[​IMG]

Some worthy mentions also go out to our 2nd place winner @anotherdevilsadvocate and 3rd place winner @stock1234! Very nice work to all 3 of you! :D

To view all our members monthly market direction poll votes history in 2018 click the button below!-
    [​IMG]

Here are all of our monthly market direction voting poll members leaderboard quarterly winners from 2018!

Congratulations to @stock1234, @Three Eyes, @anotherdevilsadvocate and @bigbear0083! Nicely done! :cool:

[​IMG]

And finally, here are the monthly market direction poll members voting record stats from 2018!

[​IMG]

Next is our 2018 QUARTERLY stock picking contest winner!

Congratulations to @Three Eyes our 2018 quarterly stock picking contest winner with a total of 31 points! :cool:

[​IMG]

Some worthy mentions also go out to our 2nd place winner @bigbear0083 and 3rd place winner @Onepoint272! Very nice work to all 3 of you guys! :D

To view all of our members quarterly stock picking history in 2018 click the button below!-
    [​IMG]

And here is our complete 2018 quarterly contest winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd places) and their winning picks in 2018!-
    [​IMG]
    Moving along here, I now present to you guys the 2018 quarterly market direction poll winner.

Congratulations to @anotherdevilsadvocate our 2018 monthly market direction poll winner with a total of 14 points! :cool:

[​IMG]

Some worthy mentions also go out to our 2nd place winner @Onepoint272 and 3rd place winner @Three Eyes! Very nice work to all 3 of you! :D

To view all our members monthly market direction poll votes history in 2018 click the button below!-
    [​IMG]

And lastly is our 2018 YEARLY stock picking contest winner!

Congratulations to @Onepoin272 our 2018 stock picking contest winner!

[​IMG]

Some worthy mentions also go out to our 2nd place winner @Three Eyes and 3rd place winner @Ken34! Very nice work to all 3 of you guys! :D

To view all of our members yearly stock picking history in 2018 click the button below!-
    [​IMG]

And here is our complete 2018 yearly contest winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd places) and their winning picks in 2018!-
    [​IMG]

And last but not least, I present to you guys the 2018 yearly market direction poll winners.

Congratulations to @Three Eyes our only DOWN voter for the 2018 full year!

[​IMG]

To view all our members yearly market direction poll votes history in 2018 click the button below!-
    [​IMG]

So just to recap this thread for those of you who might be in the TL;DR camp.

The following members are the winners of our 2018 stock picking contests & market direction polls for each respective format.

Winners are based off of total points in the members leaderboards for the year.

2018 Stockaholics Contest Winners!
    [​IMG]

2018 DAILY STOCK PICKING CHAMPION:

2018 DAILY MARKET POLL CHAMPION:

2018 WEEKLY STOCK PICKING CHAMPION:

2018 WEEKLY MARKET POLL CHAMPION:

2018 MONTHLY STOCK PICKING CHAMPION:

2018 MONTHLY MARKET POLL CHAMPION:

2018 QUARTERLY STOCK PICKING CHAMPION:

2018 QUARTERLY MARKET POLL CHAMPION:

2018 YEARLY STOCK PICKING CHAMPION:

2018 YEARLY MARKET POLL CHAMPION:

TOTALS:
    @Three Eyes (4)
    @Onepoint272 (2)
    @stock1234 (2)
    @emmett kelly (1)
    @anotherdevilsadvocate (1)

And the absolute final winner goes to...............................DRUM ROLL AGAIN PLEASE :D

@Three Eyes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again for playing y'alls and good luck to all in 2019! :D

2. stock1234

stock1234 2017 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Thanks for the great reviews on how we did in the contests last year Cy :D Congrats to all the winners :cool:

Three Eyes and bigbear0083 like this.
  3. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Content Manager
    Staff Member

Oh and BTW! I almost forgot to mention this in here as well, but as part of the "awards" for winning the overall Stockaholics contest, members also receive flashy titles under their usernames on the posts here on the forums. Past winners also get to keep their titles lifetime fwiw.

@stock1234 was our overall 2017 winner.

[​IMG]

And here is our newly overall Stockaholics 2018 contest winner. ;)

[​IMG]

4. stock1234

stock1234 2017 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Congrats @Three Eyes :cool: I think it was especially impressive since he was away for many months of last year due to his trip to Europe :eek:

Three Eyes and bigbear0083 like this.
  5. rStock

rStock Well-Known Member

Congrats to all winners

I joined party late last year, hopefully I win something this year ...

Three Eyes, bigbear0083 and stock1234 like this.
  6. Three Eyes

Three Eyes 2018 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Whoa! I totally did NOT see this coming. I can't hold a candle to the market direction and stock-picking prowess of virtually every other contestant on this forum. I'm....speechless.

Thanks @stock1234 ! Indeed, I was out of the country mid-May to mid-November and did almost no trading. But I really appreciate this site and I tried to check in as much as possible with picks and market calls. Really glad I did! :D

bigbear0083 and Onepoint272 like this.