NAII - Natural Alternatives International, Inc.

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Gray Wolf, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

Natural Alternatives International

[​IMG]

Description

Natural Alternatives International, Inc. engages in formulating, manufacturing, and marketing nutritional supplements in the United States and internationally. The company offers private-label contract manufacturing services to companies that market and distribute vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other nutritional supplements, as well as other health care products. It also provides strategic partnering services, such as customized product formulation, clinical studies, manufacturing, marketing management and support, international regulatory and label law compliance, international product registration assistance, scientific research, proprietary ingredients, customer-specific nutritional product formulation, product testing and evaluation, packaging and delivery system design, regulatory review, and packaging in various formats and labeling designs. In addition, the company sells beta-alanine ingredient under the CarnoSyn trade name. It manufactures products in a various forms, including capsules, tablets, chewable wafers, and powders. Natural Alternatives International, Inc. was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Carlsbad, California.

2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

Seeking Alpha article from about a month ago: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4053572-micro-stock-significant-upside-potential

NAII - NAII price to book 1.02 price to sales .49 PE 5.41 Quick ratio 3.10 and Current Ratio 4.60 TTM EPS 1.72 This just SCREAMS value
    My one thing is that i don't know much about the company or industry to gauge any kind of moat
    Thinking about an entry anyway. I'm in decision mode for a 1/2 position size.
    Then do the other 1/2 if it can break 10