Need Help Deciphering my Stock Portfolio--Newbie

Discussion in 'Investing' started by H T Matthews, Feb 16, 2019.

1. H T Matthews

H T Matthews New Member

Hi all!

I don't know a thing about stocks, selling or trading. I'm actually a Kindergarten teacher and an English Lit major. Could someone PLEASE help me figure out my stocks portfolio?

Just FYI, this portfolio belonged to my soon-to-be ex-husband and me. He is offering me his stocks & retirement in exchange for properties in our divorce. I know he was awarded stocks yearly as an employee performance bonus but had to wait a period of time before they vested. I can't tell if this summary shows they were cashed out or if it just shows when they vested? I think he's pulling a fast one here!

There are 14pages to this. I'll post a few and maybe someone can tell me what I'm looking at? DId he cash them as they vested available each year? I'll post a bunch here to give you all an idea.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. H T Matthews

H T Matthews New Member

next

Attached Files:

3. H T Matthews

H T Matthews New Member

last

Attached Files:

4. WXYZ

WXYZ Well-Known Member

HI and welcome H.T.

YOU need to take all the financial info to your attorney and have them analyze the data. Or take the info to a CPA for review. I ASSUME you have an attorney........yes? If not you need one to assist you in this. I only looked at one of your screen shots and it appears you are dealing with some significant money in your situation. YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL REPRESENTATION. ESPECIALLY since you think he is pulling a fast one. A good attorney should be able to answer your questions about the value of assets and if needed hire the proper consultants to evaluate the financial info.

I hope you will continue to post on this forum......as a teacher you understand the value of education......learning about investing will benefit you your entire life.......and....this is a good place to start to learn. I am not sure you will get the answers you are looking for to your very specific questions in your first post and if it was me I am not sure I would trust anything I got from an internet forum anyway......you need expert help from someone you can ask questions to and trust their training and experience.