Nevada Copper T.NCU

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by Dan Thunderbolt, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Dan Thunderbolt

Dan Thunderbolt Well-Known Member

Bought shares of this company in the past week. I think it has lots of potential moving forward...

Building the Next Mid-Tier Copper Producer
    Nevada Copper (TSX:NCU) is a US copper producer and owner of Pumpkin Hollow, which hosts an underground project that is now in production, and an open pit development. The property is located in Nevada (USA) – rated by The Fraser Institute as the World #1 mining jurisdiction. The processing facility commenced production in December, 2019, using development ore stockpiled during construction of the underground mine. The project benefits from a straightforward approach to production, together with a desert climate and local topography that facilitates efficient, eco-friendly mining techniques. In addition, the local district of Yerington is a former copper-producing region with superb infrastructure and a skilled workforce. The project’s substantial reserves and resources include copper, gold and silver and there is clear potential for deposit expansion and greenfield exploration.
    https://nevadacopper.com/investors/investor-centre/
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Dan Thunderbolt, Apr 17, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  2. Dan Thunderbolt

Nevada Copper Provides Operations Update
    April 21, 2021
    https://nevadacopper.com/news/nevada-copper-provides-operations-update/

We are pleased with the progress achieved in Q1 despite the challenges with lateral development and we look forward to the imminent blasting of our first high grade stopes,” stated Mike Ciricillo, Chief Executive Officer of Nevada Copper. “As well as advancing our stope development, we look forward to further increases in underground development rates as we move closer to steady-state production in Q3 this year.”

3. Dan Thunderbolt

If you want to take a deep dive on the potential of this company the following video is very interesting. Below screenshots are taken at around 27 minutes of the video. Once steady state production is achieved at the underground mine in Q3 I believe the share price will be much higher...

Nevada Copper - Worth $0 or a $billion. I'm betting on a $billion.

NPV of $0.94 with a copper price of $3.20
    [​IMG]

NPV of $2.28 with a copper price of $4.50
    [​IMG]

4. Dan Thunderbolt

This one is doing very well, it is up 70% from point of entry. Copper will continue to be a hot commodity so I think the future for Nevada Copper looks very bright imo...

5. Dan Thunderbolt

Nevada Copper Provides Operations Update; Announces Filing Of Q1 2021 Financial Statements And MD&A
    May 17, 2021
    https://nevadacopper.com/news/nevad...ing-of-q1-2021-financial-statements-and-md-a/

I am pleased with the progress achieved in Q1 at our underground mine and the dedication of our team,” stated Mike Ciricillo, Chief Executive Officer of Nevada Copper. “The operation made significant progress through the ramp-up during the first quarter, and we look forward to the interim milestone of production rates of 3,000 tpd expected in June, 2021 and continuing our ramp-up to steady state production.”

6. Dan Thunderbolt

NEVADA COPPER | Pumpkin Hollow, 2 Mines Loaded with Copper
    May 26, 2021

7. Dan Thunderbolt

Copper Is Sitting Above $4: Nevada Copper Has Lots of Upside Potential as the Market Scrambles for New Output
    Contributed Opinion

Source: Andrew Hecht for Streetwise Reports (5/5/21
    https://www.streetwisereports.com/a...l-as-the-market-scrambles-for-new-output.html

Nevada Copper offers investors three compelling reasons to consider the company for portfolios:
    • The trend in copper is rising, and some of the most respected analysts on Wall Street see the price moving over 50% higher than the current level.
    • Nevada Copper has an exploration and production franchise in a prime location in Nevada, a state that offers political and economic stability.
    • The U.S. needs to secure copper supplies for the coming years and is likely to favor domestic exploration companies and producers as it competes for metal with China.
    Nevada Copper offers lots of upside potential at the current share price. The company's success is a strategic imperative for the United States as it competes with China and other countries for scarce copper supplies. There are few places better than in the U.S.' backyard in the "Silver State" of Nevada, with a long history of success in the mining business, to secure copper supplies for the coming years.