New Carolin Gold - LAD.V

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by Auri, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Auri

Auri Well-Known Member

New Carolin Gold (LAD.TSX.V / MDULF.OTC Pink) is a Canadian-based mining company focused on the exploration, evaluation and development of our 100% owned property consisting of 144 square kilometers of contiguous mineral claims and crown grants, collectively known as the "Ladner Gold Project" (Project).

The Project is located near Hope, BC ( 2 hrs from Vancouver BC) in the prospective and under-explored Coquihalla Gold Belt, which is host to several historic small gold producers including the Carolin Mine (1984), Emancipation Mine and Pipestem Mine, and numerous gold prospects.

www.newcarolingold.com.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  2. Auri

Auri Well-Known Member

Reports 5.9 gm/t Gold on Property

May 3, 2016 / New Carolin Gold Corp. (the "Company" or "New Carolin") (TSXV: LAD). Further to its new release March 22, 2016 regarding the option agreement with Crucible Resources Ltd (Crucible), the Company provides the following clarification.

The property option agreement entered into with Crucible consists of a total of twenty (20) claims covering an area of 30 sq km. These claims are situated in the southern portion of the Ladner Gold Project, below the Coquihalla Hwy. Three (3) of the new Crucible claims adjoin a prospective new gold zone which has been traced to a length of approx. 1 kilometer to date, where a sampling program was carried out in the 1980's. Reported soil samples from this historic work program were between 20 and 1000 ppb, with one sample of 5900 ppb (close to 6 g/t) and wide areas with numerous samples were reported between 100-1000 ppb. The assay of 5900 ppb and other sporadic higher grade samples reported are unusual in soils and we note this may indicate placer-type gold particles in the soil cover.

Correction: Reported soil samples from this historic program were initially stated in "ppm" instead of "ppb" in the March 22, 2016 news release and were typographically errors. Note that there is no change in the net result in respect of the value given in g/t in the March 22, 2016 news release.

Gold values stated are based on historical reports and have not been verified by the Company. The Company intends to engage Crucible to carry out a new sampling program in 2016 to confirm historic sample locations and assay results, and expand the sampling program on the three new claims with the expectation of extending the gold zone and locating the source. Very little exploration work has been carried out on the lower 72 square kilometer section of the Project to date, which includes the former high grade Emancipation Mine and one of the Company's other prospective gold zones. Thedesignated area with elevated gold values spread consistently over a wide area is of immediate interest and will be the focus of further exploration on the lower claim block. Further details will be provided in this regard when exploration plans are finalized.

About New Carolin Gold Corp.

New Carolin Gold is a Canadian-based junior company focused on the exploration, evaluation and development of a strategic 144 square kilometer contiguous mineral claim property, collectively known as the Ladner Gold Project. The 100% controlled property is located near Hope, BC, in the prospective and under-explored Coquihalla Gold Belt, which is host to several historic small gold producers including the Carolin Mine, Aurum Mine, Emancipation Mine, Pipestem Mine and numerous high grade gold prospects dating back to 1885.

For additional information, please visit the Company's website at www.newcarolingold.com.

3. Auri

Auri Well-Known Member

Engages Mr. Ron Cooper For Capital Markets Support

Vancouver, British Columbia / May 6 2016 -- New Carolin Gold Corp. (the "Company" or "New Carolin") (TSXV: LAD / OTC PK: LADFF) The Company is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Mr. Ron Cooper, to assist the Company with its capital market plans.

Mr. Cooper graduated from the University of Memphis with a B.Sc. in finance in 1980. After working for several years at a Vancouver brokerage firm as a compliance officer, Ron has spent the past 28 years as a marketing consultant to private and public companies. Over this time he has arranged financing and provided marketing services to over 80 companies, several of which have become major corporations.

The contract fee is $6300 per month for an initial 6-month term, and upon mutual consent will continue on a month to month basis thereafter.

Robert Thast, New Carolin CEO commented: "The Company is fortunate to have Ron join our team to help increase exposure through his many contacts within the financial community in North America. Ron has helped numerous junior resource companies to mature over the years and we look forward to working with him".

The agreement includes a contract fee of $6,300 per month for an initial 6-month term, which upon mutual consent will continue on a month-to-month basis thereafter. Additionally, he has been granted 500,000 incentive stock options priced at $0.085, vesting as to 25% per quarter for a period of one year.

New Carolin Gold is a Canadian-based junior company focused on the exploration, evaluation and development of our 100% owned property consisting of 144 square kilometers of contiguous mineral claims and crown grants, collectively known as the "Ladner Gold Project" (Project). The Project is located near Hope, BC in the prospective and under-explored Coquihalla Gold Belt, which is host to several historic small gold producers including the Carolin Mine, Emancipation Mine and Pipestem Mine, and numerous gold prospects.

For additional information, please visit the Company's website at www.newcarolingold.com

4. Auri

Auri Well-Known Member

5. Auri

Auri Well-Known Member

6. Auri

Auri Well-Known Member

New Carolin Completes Private Placement

May 19, 2016 -- New Carolin Gold Corp. (the "Company" or "New Carolin") (TSXV: LAD): Further to its news release of April 18, 2016, the Company is pleased to announce that it has completed its two concurrent non-brokered private placements of units totalling 14,690,000 units in the capital of the Company for gross proceeds of $1,028,300.

The first (Unit A) placement consists of 3,750,000 units at a price of $0.07 per Unit A for proceeds of $262,500. Each Unit A consists of one common share and one common share purchase warrant entitling the holder to purchase one additional common share at a price of $0.09 per share for a period of two years from closing.

The second (Unit B) placement consists of 10,940,000 units at a price of $0.07 per Unit B for proceeds of $765,800. Each Unit B consists of one common share and one two-year common share purchase warrant entitling the holder to purchase one additional common share at a price of $0.10 per share in the first year and $0.12.5 cents per share in the second year.

The Company paid aggregate finder's fees of $30,504 to qualified finders on a portion of the placement. A director of the Company participated in the Unit B offering, purchasing 100,000 B Units.

All securities issued under this private placement will be subject to a four-month plus one day hold period from their date of issuance. The proceeds from the offering will be used for exploration on the Company's Ladner Gold project and for general working capital and corporate purposes.

New Carolin Gold is a Canadian-based junior company focused on the exploration, evaluation and development of our strategic 144 square kilometers of contiguous mineral claims, collectively known as the Ladner Gold Project. The project is located near Hope, BC, in the prospective and under-explored Coquihalla Gold Belt, which is host to several historic small gold producers including the Carolin Mine, Emancipation Mine, Pipestem Mine and numerous gold prospects.

For additional information, please visit the Company's website at www.newcarolingold.com.

7. Auri

Auri Well-Known Member

New Carolin Announces Addition to Board of Directors

May 30, 2016 / TheNewswire / New Carolin Gold Corp. (the "Company" or "New Carolin") (TSXV: LAD / OTCBB: LADFF).
    The Company is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Chris Taylor, P.Geo, to the Company's Board of Directors.

Mr. Taylor is a professional geologist with over 15 years of experience, including tenures with both mid-tier producer and exploration stage mining companies. Mr. Taylor has a bachelor's degree in Earth Sciences and a master's degree in Structural Geology from Carleton University. Mr. Taylor currently serves as a director of a number of publicly traded companies, and is a director, President and CEO of Great Bear Resources Ltd. and Dunnedin Ventures Corp. Mr. Taylor is a published author on gold deposits and his work as a structural geologist has focused on resource expansion in near-term development and brown field stage mining projects.

Mr. Taylor will assist the Company with technical oversight of upcoming work at the Carolin mine, and with corporate development activities.

New Carolin Gold is a Canadian-based junior company focused on the exploration, evaluation and development of our 100% owned property consisting of 144 square kilometers of contiguous mineral claims and crown grants, collectively known as the "Ladner Gold Project" (Project). The Project is located near Hope, BC in the prospective and under-explored Coquihalla Gold Belt, which is host to several historic small gold producers including the Carolin Mine, Emancipation Mine and Pipestem Mine, and numerous gold prospects.

8. Auri

Auri Well-Known Member

News

Exploration Underway at The Ladner Gold Project

June 6, 2016 / TheNewswire / New Carolin Gold Corp. (the "Company" or "New Carolin") (TSXV: LAD) OTCBB: LADFF:
    The Company is pleased to announce that the first stage of its 2016 exploration program at the Ladner Gold Project is underway. Key points are:

http://web.tmxmoney.com/article.php?...&qm_symbol=LAD