New guy here....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Global Guy, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Global Guy

Global Guy New Member

Hi everyone....I just registered here. I'm a full time investor. I'm a contrarian mostly, and invest in real estate, angel investing, p2p lending, stocks, cryptocurrencies, ecommerce, and anything else that I come across that fits in with my overall portfolio strategies.

Lately I've focused more on penny stocks and it's going well. Mostly I use short term, catalyst based holding time frames. I don't day trade although I monitor my stocks daily to watch their price action in relation to indicators and catalysts. I shoot for 100-1,000% gains and bump profits into less risky investments afterwards.
    Anyway, I just thought I would say hi and I look forward to sharing investing strategies.

StockJock-e and Gray Wolf like this.
  2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

Welcome Global Guy. Good intro there. Looking forward to hearing more on your strategy. Maybe you could go into the penny stock forum or the investing forum and enlighten us on the types of indicators and catalysts you use. That would be interesting to know if you are willing to share. Also, since you monitor during the day be sure and check out the live chat feature accessed from the top menu bar under (wait for it...) Chat :D

3. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

4. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcone to the forums, hope to see you around!