New here and willing to share!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Patrick-Moore, May 19, 2018.

1. Patrick-Moore

Patrick-Moore New Member

Hey traders, I only started trading about a 1.5 yrs ago and have come a long way and more to go. I mostly trade forex but was always interested in stocks as well. So why not join a forum of stock traders. My style of trading, when I started was a lot of indicators eg. MA, RSI, and Stochastic but my charts are clean and simple. I have moved on from lagging indicators to Price action >> Harmonics >> no I'm onto Wyckoff Method, I still use PA and Harmonics for my analysis. My journey has been enjoyable so far and would like to learn from members and in addition, give back to the community. I'm from a beautiful island form the Caribbean :).

#1 Patrick-Moore, May 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
  2. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome @Patrick-Moore. I'm very jealous of that Caribbean island you call home! Interested to see some of your analysis when you get around to posting some. Always like seeing how other people trade. Hope to see you around!

Patrick-Moore likes this.
  3. Onepoint272

Onepoint272 2019 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Looking forward to see how you are employing harmonics in your edge.

4. Three Eyes

Three Eyes 2018 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Welcome aboard! LOTS of different ways to trade successfully and you'll find a little bit of everything here that addresses your past, current, and future methodologies. You've come to the right place. It's a great community!