Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Nice MT4 tools, and a how to integrate them into your daily bussines.

Discussion in 'FOREX Forums' started by Z-OldEurope, Jan 11, 2017.

?

Do you like MT4 ?

This poll will close on Jan 11, 2027 at 1:03 PM.
  1. Yes

2. No

3. Partial

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Z-OldEurope

Z-OldEurope Member

Good evening. I would like to post here MT4 tools that can make your Forex
    trading easier. And also let your MT4 trading-station look much more fancy.

Feel free to give a reply about my posts and also please post your finds, but dont spam.

The first post:

My overview window that is always on the screen, when the mt4/pc is on what is usually the rule.
    Its with a black background, what you of course also can setup to white but in my opinion it disturbs
    less if you have it in black. Template and the indis will follow soon, for all who cant wait, see the
    indicators list and have a search.

I use a dead account to screen cap the pics but with live trades into it its super cool.

ps.

At the beginning i hated MT4, it was a nightmare for me, but after a while i started to recognize
    the advances of this resilient Russian technology. The extensions for the MT4 are endless,
    some of them really cool and almost all are free.

More to come, template, indis, explanation etc..
    Atm, i have to hurry up to my girlfriend. Im late..

Greets and happy trading

Z.

sj1.jpg

#1 Z-OldEurope, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. Z-OldEurope

Z-OldEurope Member

Btw. one of the reasons i made this thread (exept making mt4 cool) is to push this site,
    attract more users and make it more visible in Google, the mother of all search...

So, if you have a nice indicator or something else, please use the exact name for it
    so other can easier find this thread and this site by searching and maybe decide to stay here,
    so we can grow and grow and get much more cooler than Forexfactory aso aso ;)

he he he

Again, greets

Z.

Edit:

IMO, FF has reached it peak atm and like the Roman empire, to big is not always the
    best, the deterioration started there. Its time for something new and fresh. Why not here.

But to reach that it needs effort, user participation and steady daily work. = POSTS

And a fist of steel against spammers and scammers.

:D

#2 Z-OldEurope, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    T0rm3nted likes this.
  3. Z-OldEurope

Z-OldEurope Member

So, here we go. All needed files are in this zip folder.

All files belong to the mt4/indicators folder except grid2.tpl This file goes to the templates folder.
    If you want, you can rename the grid2 file and give it a another name. Then restart your MT4 and
    load the template on a clean chart.

Have fun.

ps. All indicators have a lot of setup possibilities, try them.
    As example NewsCall: you can filter the news by Pair or by importance or both.

Or TradeInfo, you can set a custom Start date for the pips display aso aso..

Attached Files:

4. Shikha Agarwal

Shikha Agarwal New Member

Yeah, mt4 trading platform is also my favorite! Even, I get professional trading environment from trade24 broker with good order execution and position management tool, that means; I get perfect trading environment for scalping trading! By the way, I am also active on mobile trading, tab trading even web trading service according to my environment! In addition, I don’t have any plan with others platform like mt5 or cTrader!