Northern Vertex Mining Corp. V.NEE

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by Dan Thunderbolt, May 17, 2021.

1. Dan Thunderbolt

Dan Thunderbolt Well-Known Member

About Northern Vertex Mining Corp.
    Northern Vertex offers investors a rare combination of cash flow, production, top-tier management, and exceptional exploration potential within two projects on the Walker Lane Gold Trend of western Nevada and Arizona . Management is executing a clear strategy that expands production and resources at the Moss Mine in Arizona while aggressively exploring the Hercules Project in Nevada.

TheDude likes this.
  2. Dan Thunderbolt

Northern Vertex Reports Revenue of US$16.4M Financial Results for Quarter Ending March 31st
    May 21, 2021
    Friday, May 21st, 2021, Vancouver, BC – Northern Vertex Mining Corp. (TSX.V: NEE) (OTC Nasdaq Intl: NHVCF) ("Northern Vertex" or the "Company") a U.S.-focused gold producer with district-scale exploration potential in the Walker Lane Trend in Arizona and Nevada, is pleased to announce financial results for the quarter ending March 31st.

Highlights for the Quarter ended March 31st
    • Revenue of $16.4 million
    • Cash on hand of $13.9 million
    • Earnings from mine operations of $5.3 million before depreciation and depletion
    • Gold equivalent production of 9,912 ounces1
    • Gold production of 8,787 ounces
    • Completed the acquisition of Eclipse Gold Mining Corp.
    1 Gold equivalent is calculated at a 75:1 ratio
    1 All figures are expressed in USD unless otherwise noted, non-IFRS metrics are described later in this press release.

Michael G. Allen, President of Northern Vertexstated, “Our management team is executing well against our operating plan, and we are improving our 2021 mine plan. Our mining sequence is now focused on maximizing ore delivery from the West pit, which was forecast to produce lower grades than previously mined from the Center pit, however, we are pleased to see production grades that are currently exceeding our West pit model. In addition, we have been able to achieve a higher throughput which has more than offset the lower grades allowing for an increase in production when compared to the same quarter of 2020.” Mr. Allen continued, “We continue to advance an ambitious infill and exploration drill program that was initiated in 2020, and we see significant opportunity to continue to strengthen our 2021 mine plan, identify higher gold grades, and expand our Moss resources.”

https://www.northernvertex.com/news...ancial-results-for-quarter-ending-march-31st/

3. Dan Thunderbolt

Building A Multi-Million Ounce Gold Resource With Fully Permitted Gold Production In Arizona
    May 26, 2021

http://energyandgold.com/2021/05/26...h-fully-permitted-gold-production-in-arizona/

Assuming that 1,000,000 ounces is the base case scenario at Moss, the market is currently valuing Northern Vertex shares at C$150 per ounce of gold-equivalent reserves at Moss. C$150 an ounce for a fully permitted producer in the best mining jurisdiction on the planet (Nevada ranked #1 by the Fraser Institute Survey with Arizona ranked #2) is not a tall price to pay. This leaves all the exploration upside at Moss and Hercules as pure blue-sky upside from the current C$.40 share price. Northern Vertex has US$13 million in cash and remains well funded for its exploration and expansion plans in 2021.

4. Dan Thunderbolt

5. Dan Thunderbolt

Company Updates From Management – Tue 13 Jul, 2021

KE Report Webinar replay – Northern Vertex Mining – Gold Production Growth with Exploration Upside at the Moss Mine and Hercules Project

6. Dan Thunderbolt

:thumbsup:

Northern Vertex Resource Expansion Drilling Continues to Intersect Elevated Gold and Silver Mineralization at the Moss Mine, Arizona; Including 38.10 Meters Grading 1.43 g/t Gold and 19.22 g/t Silver
    Jul 27, 2021
    https://www.northernvertex.com/news...d-and-silver-mineralization-at-the-moss-mine/

Northern Vertex President, Michael G. Allen commented "Our exploration program has identified several near mine and even intra-mine opportunities which are being drilled. This tranche of drillholes highlights significant zones of high grade and disseminated mineralization being delineated in an undrilled portion of the Moss Mine between the Center and East Pit. Our examination of the data has identified another undrilled area between the Center Pit and West Pit which will be tested shortly. The drilling announced today and over the past several weeks supports our thesis that Moss could be a significant long-life precious metals mine. Resources in the West Pit appear to be limited by a lack of drilling, not geology, and additional drilling may yield further discoveries adding to the near-term opportunities for resource expansion."

7. Dan Thunderbolt

8. Dan Thunderbolt

Management’s Discussion and Analysis for the Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2021

https://www.sedar.com/DisplayCompanyDocuments.do?lang=EN&issuerNo=00026433

• Operating performance continues according to plan. Gold production is expected to increase during Q3 as a result of the transition to the new heap leach facility and mining exposes more of the Moss vein in the West pit. Operating performance continues to track well to plan, with the mine having wrapped up leach pad expansion, returning to a focus on production in Q3.
    • Operating income from mine operations, before depreciation and depletion, was $5,028
    • Cash on hand at June 30, 2021 was $6,891
    Mining
    On going infill drilling for the West pit and the highwall between the Center and West pits continues to demonstrate that the location and grade of the vein system in the West pit has deviated from original ore models, with grades appearing to exceed model as mining progresses into the main body of the vein, while ore location of the primary vein is further to the south side of the West pit. It is anticipated that as benches are mined, grades will continue improve. Mining in the East pit continues to encounter zones of high-grade material which have been stockpiled in order to be used on the first lift of the new 3A heap leach pad, which should provide rapid gold recoveries.

Crushing Operations

With no restrictions in heap leach pad space, the crusher is expected to demonstrate further increases to throughput. Management continues to focus on key crushing processes tied to conveyor moves, blockages tied to large rocks in the feed hopper, and ore loading restrictions to the crusher in order to increase daily crushing rates above an average of 10,000 tons per day.

9. Dan Thunderbolt

#9 Dan Thunderbolt, Sep 8, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  10. Dan Thunderbolt