NVCN - Neovasc Inc.

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by kwhite711, Mar 22, 2018.

1. kwhite711

kwhite711 New Member

file.png
    The best stock to invest in right now!
    This is the news from 5 analysts Competitors Stock Price Forecast The 5 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Neovasc Inc have a median target of 3.25, with a high estimate of 5.00 and a low estimate of 1.05. The median estimate represents a +2,954.51% increase from the last price of 0.11
    Analyst Recommendations
    The current consensus among 5 polled investment analysts is to buy stock in Neovasc Inc. This rating has held steady since February.:D:cool::) http://money.cnn.com/quote/forecast/forecast.html?symb=NVCN

#1 kwhite711, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  2. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

[​IMG]

Neovasc Inc., a specialty medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets cardiovascular products worldwide. Its products include the Neovasc Reducer for the treatment of refractory angina; and Tiara technology in development for the transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease. The company also develops and manufactures the PeriPatch, a line of biological tissue products for use in third-party medical products, including transcatheter heart valves. In addition, the company provides a range of custom Peripatch products to industry customers for incorporation into their own products; and consulting and original equipment manufacturing services to other medical device companies. Further, it offers pericardial tissue processing, vascular product development, design, and manufacturing solutions to industry partners. The company was formerly known as Medical Ventures Corp. and changed its name to Neovasc Inc. in July 2008. Neovasc Inc. was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Richmond, Canada.

3. kwhite711

kwhite711 New Member

As a shareholder I'm not voting for a 1:100 reverse split, that is ludicrous. I urge all shareholders who are currently holding this stock to set their selling ask price at 0.24 to 0.50 from the week of May 18, 2018 to the following week of May 21, 2018 to May 25, 2018. Lets coordinate our selling power to move the market our way. As of today I have set my trading account to sell my 70,000 shares in NVCN to sell at 0.40 and I am urging everyone else to do the same and pass on this message in as many trading forums as possible to get the word out to build up our shareholders selling power.

4. Verified

Verified New Member

@kwhite711 Thanks, I only hold 2,500 shares of this stock so we will see what transpires.

5. KyleLennon

KyleLennon Member

Just yesterday Neovasc resolved potential legal claims that could be brought against the company with the University of Pennsylvania (a.k.a. Penn). The firm has signed a collaboration and licensing agreement with Penn's Gorman Cardiovascular Research Group. Based on the agreement, for a period of time over the next four years Neovasc will pay a fee to Penn. The company will also pay a royalty on Tiara, its cornerstone product, to Penn. This agreement does not impact either Penn's or Neovasc's patent rights, and it also contains buyout clauses which allow a potential acquirer to buy out the royalty obligations.

6. Mike Brown

Mike Brown New Member

Any idea if it will be supported on robinhood again?