PFSI - PennyMac Financial Services, Inc.

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by anotherdevilsadvocate, Sep 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. anotherdevilsadvocate

anotherdevilsadvocate Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

PennyMac Financial Services, Inc.
    Financial | Mortgage Finance | USA

PennyMac Financial Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the mortgage banking and investment management activities in the United States. It operates through three segments: Loan Production, Loan Servicing, and Investment Management. The Loan Production segment is involved in the origination, acquisition, and sale of mortgage loans. This segment originates first-lien residential conventional, government-insured or guaranteed mortgage loans, and home equity loans. The Loan Servicing segment engages in the servicing of newly originated mortgage loans, and execution and management of early buyout transactions and servicing of loans. It performs loan administration, collection, and default management activities, including the collection and remittance of loan payments; response to customer inquiries; accounting for principal and interest; holding custodial funds for the payment of property taxes and insurance premiums; counseling delinquent borrowers; and supervising foreclosures and property dispositions. This segment also services conventional and government-insured or guaranteed mortgage loans, and home equity loans; and distressed mortgage loans that have been acquired as investments by its advised entities. The Investment Management segment is involved in sourcing, performing diligence, bidding, and closing investment asset acquisitions; managing correspondent production activities for PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust; and managing acquired assets. PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Westlake Village, California.

2. anotherdevilsadvocate

anotherdevilsadvocate Well-Known Member

P/E of 5 and 1% dividend.
    EPS went from 4.89 last YEAR, to 4.38 in Q2 and estimated to be 4.78 next Q3. So EPS basically up 300%.

Although 300% EPS growth is not sustainable, the analyst growth rate is 20.7% so their PEG is officially 0.25.

3. ChristopherHunter

ChristopherHunter New Member

Wow,great thing. I am very grateful for this option. Loans and mortgages are the best thing that has ever happened to me. They gave me the opportunity to buy a car that I really needed, and I can't understand people who are afraid of loans, because if you analyze all the economies of the world, everything depends on loans. Even some countries that are at the stage of development take out large loans to develop faster. This helps greatly to increase their economy. I think that even almost everyone had a loan, because now it is impossible to take loans to your door buy and buy a car and a house without taking out a loan. I even found some options for unemployed, which is something new in the market.

#3 ChristopherHunter, Oct 7, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2020