PUF.c - Puf Ventures Inc.

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by Million$man, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Million$man

Million$man New Member

PUF Poised to be Huge Winner this Year

These are just my thoughts.

The Liberal government will start the legislation process for recreational use mj this spring. I have read somewhere it could all go through and pass by January 2018.

Its projected there will be a shortfall of supply to meet the much larger demand. With this fact well known, will the government hire more HC staff to expedite the processing of applications? I would guess that is a possibility.

Regardless, there will likely be significant media hype around recreational use mj legislation underway. This could fuel investors interest in seeking out late stage applicants like PUF. If this occurs, a significant increase in PUF's market cap should happen also.

I'm guessing PUF could be through stage 5 and onto stage 6 pre-license inspection in April. It may be conceivable they will have their facility 100% complete in May and notify HC they are ready for inspection at that time.

This may be wishful thinking but if the process speeds up due to the factors I mentioned, then perhaps PUF's facility gets inspected this summer and they are granted a license this fall.

PUF has a lot going for them:

1. Late stage application (Soon in stage 6 of 7)
    2. Facility 90% complete
    3. Facility done to pharmaceutical standards
    4. State of the art equipment installed
    5. Finished work has been paid for
    6. Low share count
    7. Tiny float
    8. WeedBeacon tech
    9. E-cigs
    10. Peter Karrol director of Branding & Marketing
    11. Potential sale of lithium property for non-dilutive funds (located less than 2 km from world's largest lithium deposit)
    12. 100% play

PUF is hot and starting to get noticed.

www.pufventures.com