QTM - Quantum Corp

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by T0rm3nted, Feb 15, 2017.

1. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Quantum Corporation focuses on scale-out storage, archive and data protection, providing solutions for capturing, sharing, managing and preserving digital assets over the entire data lifecycle. The Company's end-to-end tiered storage solutions enable users to maximize the value of their data by making it accessible whenever and wherever needed, retaining it indefinitely and reducing total cost and complexity. It works with a network of distributors, value-added resellers (VARs), direct marketing resellers (DMRs), original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and other suppliers to meet customers' evolving needs. Its scale-out storage portfolio includes StorNext software, appliances and full systems called StorNext Pro Solutions, as well as Xcellis workflow storage, QXS disk storage, Lattus extended online storage and Q-Cloud Archive and Vault services. Its StorNext offerings enable customers to manage large unstructured data sets in an information workflow.

2. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

@TomsterBK I saw this on your watch list, figured you may want a place to discuss it.

3. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

From what I see here, we have an ascending wedge with resistance at $0.96. Will be interesting to see if we can get some consolidation for another few weeks and then see if we get a breakout.

upload_2017-2-15_9-56-21.png

twerpner likes this.
  4. TomsterBK

TomsterBK New Member

Not sure why I completely overlooked this. Much appreciated!

1:8 reverse split after today's trading.

T0rm3nted likes this.