RHT - Red Hat, Inc.

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by KyleLennon, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyleLennon

KyleLennon Member

Red Hat is the world's leading provider of open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to reliable and high-performing cloud, Linux, middleware, storage and virtualization technologies. Red Hat also offers award-winning support, training, and consulting services. As a connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners, and open source communities, Red Hat helps create relevant, innovative technologies that liberate resources for growth and prepare customers for the future of IT.

Red Hat's software offerings are designed to provide customers with high-performing, scalable, and more secure technologies that meet customers' IT needs, both on-premise and in a public cloud. Infrastructure-related offerings include Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) and management platform Red Hat Satellite. Application Development-related and other emerging offerings include Red Hat JBoss Middleware family of technologies, Red Hat Storage technologies and cloud offerings. Red Hat cloud offerings include Red Hat CloudForms, Red Hat OpenStack Platform, Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure, Red Hat OpenShift and Ansible Tower.​

2. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

@KyleLennon - i don't meant to come across as being rude or mean, i know you're just trying to contribute here which is great to see! keep it up btw we appreciate it!

but i have noticed recently that you've been repeatedly posting new company threads that already exist in the forums.

for example here there is already an RHT thread that @T0rm3nted created at the link below-
    https://www.stockaholics.net/threads/rht-red-hat-inc.1348/

before posting up these new threads be sure to do a thorough search (i know the stockaholics search engine isn't the greatest! this has been a nagging issue of ours for a long time now, but it still does do the trick if you look hard enough. :p) and make sure there isn't already an existing thread open so that we don't have these duplicates. many thanks! :)

3. KyleLennon

KyleLennon Member

Thank you for letting me know :)
    Actually, I did try to search whether I can find a thread about the company first. I used the search function above, it only showed up 4 pages, then I searched RHT or Red Hat page by page, but I could not find it on any page, so I created a new thread. I did not do it on purpose. I would recommend to check or update the search function above.

T0rm3nted and Stockaholic like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.