Rumor On The Street

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by 姑爺仔, Jul 17, 2020.

1. 姑爺仔

姑爺仔 Active Member

I just spoke to a rep with ****redacted****

The usual industry gossip. What new products in development. Ethically, there's no trade secret divulged. Maybe what he told me, As an insider, has not been press released. Certain developments are awaiting FDA approval. And truth is that those developments only maintain the path of the product line.

As we went about the facility, I thought about the vendors. 1 really made me think. GE. In every facility. New equipment. Maintenance. Parts. Training. Support. I asked someone I knew in that department, and was told that most of the equipment comes with no competition. As in you can only order a "xxxxx" from G E. Nobody else makes it.

We know that GE makes "the best" of a lot of differs products. We know that without competition, even if it's the worst, it's the only option. Hard to believe the CEO who looted the company didn't get shot.

I can only say that I was in a healthcare facility. The rep I spoke with works for a company, which like GE, provides something which nobody else makes. And their next generation of a product line will be revolutionary for treatment of that particular health issue.

Rest assured that most long term investors have this company in their portfolio, or have a fund which holds it.