RWLK - ReWalk Robotics Ltd.

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Stockaholic, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

[​IMG]

ReWalk Robotics Ltd., a medical device company, designs, develops, and commercializes exoskeletons for wheelchair-bound individuals. The company offers ReWalk Personal for everyday use to individuals at home and in their communities; and ReWalk Rehabilitation for exercise and therapy used in hospitals and rehabilitation centers in the United States, Europe, and Asia. ReWalk Robotics Ltd. markets and sells its products directly to institutions and individuals, as well as through third-party distributors. The company was formerly known as Argo Medical Technologies Ltd. ReWalk Robotics Ltd. was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Yokneam Ilit, Israel.

2. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

I am researching this company more now but I like what I see. RWLK currently trading @1.80$, RWLK and MDWD MediWound (@5.71) have piqued my interest.

Wait, how was this posted in 2016, do these graphs set-update?

3. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

This is blowing my mind. Everything I have found says that RWLK was trading around 70.00$ a share

I feel bad for anyone who bought in at that price or higher. It is down 170.00$ in the 5Y.

I am thinking of buying around @1.80$

Dan Thunderbolt likes this.
  4. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

I have not followed the news on this, but there is obviously a good reason it dropped as far as it did.

The question from the trading perspective is if $1.50 is the solid support or not.

Trading this range is fairly straight forward, stop loss at $1.50, and obviously a break out over $2 is the big signal longs want to see.

upload_2021-6-25_17-34-2.png

5. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Yes, but it was in your "Penny Stocks" Forum back in 2016, This makes no sense.... How was this a "penny stock," if back in 2016 it was trading at those levels?

I'm perplexed.