SIFY - Sify Technologies Limited (ADR)

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by BermudianOption, Dec 23, 2017.

1. BermudianOption

BermudianOption Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sify Technologies Limited (Sify) is an integrated information and communications technology (ICT) solutions and services company. The Company's segments are Telecom services, which includes domestic data, international data wholesale voice and network managed services; Data Centre services, which includes co-location services; Cloud and managed services, which includes information technology (IT) infra services, IT transformation services, remote and onsite infrastructure managed services and delivery platforms; Technology integration services, which includes data center build, network integration, information security, end-user computing, and collaborative tools and solutions, and Applications integration services, which includes application development and maintenance, application testing, mobility solutions, e-learning, portals, tools, process and automation. The Company has approximately six Tier III data centers across various geographical locations in India.

2. rg7803

rg7803 Well-Known Member

Promising chart, B. Like it. Let´s hope we have a breakout.

BermudianOption likes this.
  3. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Wedge pattern?

Let me know when it breaks out!

4. AverageJoesTrades

AverageJoesTrades Well-Known Member

Short this morning @ 2.88

BermudianOption likes this.
  5. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Well done

AverageJoesTrades likes this.
  6. AverageJoesTrades

AverageJoesTrades Well-Known Member

Thanks @T0rm3nted - This was part of my Salute your Shorts picks. I haven't been able to keep up on that thread, but I am up 73% since starting the thread. I might have to try and find time to get back to that trade journal. BTW - I am going to hold this for a couple more days before covering.