Small Cap Stock Investing

Discussion in 'Investing' started by robertbanking, Oct 2, 2024 at 6:08 PM.

1. robertbanking

robertbanking New Member

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope you are doing well and everything is going positive for you.

I have invested in alot of large cap stocks such as Amazon, i find that after reading one Annual Report and looking at some financial statements and future projected earnings i can make a good educated investment decision. I have always been interested in small cap stocks with a market capitalisation of between $250 million to $2 billion, also micro cap stocks with a market cap of between $50 million and $300 million.

I note these small cap stocks are more riskier as there is a greater chance of bankruptcy, so conducting more research on these stocks would be important. I please wondered despite checking Annual Reports, looking at the company’s business models, previous revenues and its balance sheet, looking for factors such as high cash flow production and low debt, what other factors would be important to evaluate please? I was thinking a closer evaluation of the management such as the CEO, can anyone please advise anything that would be important to review to ensure the company continues to grow please and looking for any red flag areas please? If anyone kindly had any advice on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Thank you very much to all the amazing posters on this forum, who post so much helpful content and knowledge, you are all wonderful. Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you achieve all your investing goals and have a wonderful and amazing life. With my every best wishes to you.