Spread the word about this board!

Discussion in 'Crypto Forum' started by Stockaholic, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

OK, so if you folks haven't already noticed yet, Stockaholics has recently added a completely dedicated section for Bitcoin and all crypto-related discussions.

If you guys know of anyone who might be a bitcoin bug(?) be sure to let them in on this board. The nice thing about having this entire sub-section dedicated for Bitcoin discussions on Stockaholics is that here (unlike other boards) the discussions are top notch and high quality, no hype/spam/pumping/all that garbage which you might typically see on other forums. I can't tell you how many times I have seen people getting misled with so much misinformation, for example on the Bitcoin subreddit! That is not tolerated here on Stockaholics.

So, anyway yeah, here's hoping to get this board rocking soon.

Looking forward to seeing how this board progresses in the coming weeks/months ahead!

DaveP648, BermudianOption and Timbo like this.
  2. Timbo

Timbo Active Member

Excellent idea!!! As you mentioned this forum has the highly respectable reputation of NOT being a pump site, to me that is very important!!! Personally, I'm a believer in some of the cryptos but despise people that are willing to pump/mislead others.

Stockaholic likes this.
  3. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

You know what you have done right?

You have singlehandedly destroyed the crypto market.

Us starting a crypto section here has marked the top of the market, its all on you! :D

Stockaholic likes this.
  4. Timbo

Timbo Active Member

Which market? Equities or the fake stuff?? :D. I can see several ETFs on the big market this year, bull and bear. It's becoming more widely accepted and anticipated,2018 will be a big year.

5. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

As we gear toward catering a bit more to the Bitcoin crowd here on Stockaholics, I went ahead and made some small changes to the front page this morning.

I added the live Bitcoin ticker (w/chart) to our TradingView widget.

See my screenshot below if you're not clear where/what this is.

[​IMG]

I also added this thread...
    ...as a featured thread on Stockaholics.

It is also a "sticky" in this new Bitcoin section for better visibility.

[​IMG]

These are just very slight changes that I thought might help the newer people joining up the forums and looking for all the crypto discussions on Stockaholics.

Jrich and BermudianOption like this.