spso

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Giants1967, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Giants1967

Giants1967 Member

Spectacular Solar, Inc. (OTCPK: SPSO), is pleased to announce the appointment of Brigadier General Anthony Tata (Ret) to the Board of Directors and the hiring of Courtney Piemonte to the executive team.

Following a brilliant military career that spanned more than 25 years, Gen. Tata has made a significant impact in the various positions he has held since retiring from the United States Army. Gen. Tata was appointed by the Governor of North Carolina to be the Secretary of Transportation where he was charged with overseeing more than 12,000 employees, a $4.5 billion budget and 80,000 miles of highways within the state of North Carolina.

Prior, Gen. Tata was named Chief Operating Officer for the D.C. Public School system and subsequently was named Superintendent of Wake County (NC) Public Schools, the 16th largest school system in the U.S.

“I’m proud to join the board of directors at Spectacular Solar, a rapidly growing company focused on accelerating the change to green energy around the country,” Tata said. “We have a tremendous team that is focused on deploying our program to maximize energy savings for our customers and increasing shareholder value for our investors. My goal is to contribute in a way that helps acquire new business, maximize bottom line growth, and increase nationwide conversion to green energy.”

Additionally, Gen. Tata has been president of two companies, a partner in a chain management supply firm, develops cutting edge software and has written and published numerous thriller fiction novels.

Gen. Tata’s education background is as impressive as his professional experience. He graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point, has two Master’s Degrees and was a fellow at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.

Piemonte joins Spectacular Solar as the Senior VP for Business Development. She has more than 15 years' experience in both the energy and technology sectors with companies like Constellation Energy, Sprint and LEK Securities. Having sold over $100 million in direct sales, the Wyckoff, NJ resident brings to Spectacular Solar a unique mix of knowledge and skills.

A graduate of Fordham University, Piemonte will lead the company’s business development strategy, which includes management of commercial business, strategic partnerships and industry alliances. She is well versed in all forms of commercial banking, such as energy product lending, asset-based lending, hedge funds, mutual funds, capital markets and private equity.

“I could not be more pleased that I was able to bring these two unbelievably talented and accomplished individuals to Spectacular Solar,” said CEO Doug Heck. “They bring a wealth of experiences that span different cultures, businesses and markets.”

The remainder of the board members will be introduced to the public over the next few weeks.

The company is also pleased to announce that it has unveiled a revamped website at www.spectacularsolar.com. The new site features information that will appeal to current shareholders as well as potential investors.

“Information is truly power and ‘one stop shopping’ for such information about Spectacular Solar is here,” Heck added. “I am pleased that our shareholders and future shareholders will no longer have to traverse all over the internet to find valuable information about Spectacular Solar.”

For more information: please visit http://www.spectacularsolar.com and please follow us on Twitter: @SPECTACULARSOL1

Investor Relations/Media Contact: Gregg Boehmer: [email protected]

Wyndham Hotel Project Video: https://youtu.be/BPLKjgdFaOw

2. Giants1967

Giants1967 Member

3. Giants1967

Giants1967 Member

Spectacular Solar, Inc. (OTC Pink: SPSO), is pleased to announce that CEO Doug Heck has signed a contract to install a solar package at the historic Chelsea Pub in Atlantic City, NJ, with the first phase of the venture being a 90-kilowatt project.

Zach and Spiro Trupos, who took over the century and a half old establishment in 2017, have confidently entrusted Spectacular Solar to engineer a solar system that will respect the age and history of the building.

"We were not just going to hand this contract over to the first solar company that knocked on our door," Zach Trupos noted. "We met with Doug and his people a number of times and each time they had well thought out answers to our questions and concerns. I feel like he truly respects what we have here in the Chelsea Pub."

Spiro Trupos was equally as impressed with Heck and the portfolio of work Spectacular Solar has for a resume.

"After speaking with a couple of other Spectacular Solar's clients, we knew he and his crew would provide extreme care in handling our little piece of history," Spiro Trupos said. "He did admit to me that this was the coolest project he has ever done and that he can't wait to see what the finished project looks like. That's the type of enthusiasm I like to see in companies we do business with."

Project euphoria aside, Heck knows that there are challenges and difficulties associated with working on older buildings.

"This is now in engineering and my guys already recognize the precision required to complete the project in the least invasive manner possible," Heck said. "I appreciate the trust that the Trupos' have placed in our firm and we look forward to delivering an efficient as well as an aesthetic product."

While Heck knows that contracts like these are driving the company forward, he has a place in his heart for some of the smaller contracts that come across his desk. Heck referred to three such contracts in his letter to shareholders on Monday and each is a small, independently owned business.

"There is no question that high-dollar contracts like the Chelsea Pub are sexy, make for good headlines and excite investors," Heck said. "But small businesses are the backbone of our great country. Our company is not that far removed from when I was the only employee of the company, and I was recruiting inexpensive labor, courtesy of my family and friends, so I could complete projects and still have a little money left after paying bills. I get their struggles."

Heck continued, "I remember what it was like to stress about paying bills and honestly, other than the rent, the power bill stung the most. That is why I will always reach out to smaller businesses like the hair salons, furniture shops, restaurants, diners, repair shops, etc., because I know our solar systems can ease some of their monthly financial burdens."

For more information: please visit http://www.spectacularsolar.com and please follow us on Twitter: @SPECTACULARSOL1

Wyndham Hotel Project Video: https://youtu.be/BPLKjgdFaOw

4. Giants1967

Giants1967 Member

SPSO
    SPECTACULAR SOLAR

Another contract per company Tweet!

Another contract for a historic property!!! $410,000 project with Bloomfield Church. They are trusting us to rehab and "go green" with their beautiful and historic sanctuary...Ten West Apparel PR out on Monday
    @SPECTACULARSOL1

5. Giants1967

Giants1967 Member

Spectacular Solar, Inc. (OTC Pink: SPSO), is pleased to announce that the company has completed a deal to install a $1 million, 500-kilowatt solar package for the clothing magnate Ten West Apparel.

Providing service and goods for over 40 years to 50,000 retail stores, the family-owned Ten West will now be housing their inventory in a new warehouse in Somerset. Ten West Apparel features primarily men's and boy's clothing and their showroom is located in the heart of New York City on 33rd Street.

"I know I have used the 'win-win-win' scenario before but it is so relevant in each of these contracts we sign," said Spectacular Solar CEO Doug Heck. "The Gadeh family saves money helping their bottom line, the environment gets another boost of clean energy and of course, our shareholders benefit as our bottom line increases."

While Heck has a certain appreciation for each project that is signed, the deal with Ten West Apparel has a special meaning, as this is a company that was built from the ground up and there are plenty of similarities in the two companies' business models.

"They have stuck to their business model and have grown an amazing company by providing competitive pricing, great customer service and their executive team plans as well as any group I have ever seen," Heck said. "I know our business model works today, will work tomorrow and beyond and I hope I can look back in 40 years and see that I laid the foundation for something really special."

Wyndham Hotel Project Video:

6. Giants1967

Giants1967 Member

7. Giants1967

Giants1967 Member

8. Giants1967

Giants1967 Member