SRNA - Surna

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by bigwin1234, Feb 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. bigwin1234

bigwin1234 New Member

Surna develops, designs, and distributes cultivation technologies for controlled environment agriculture (CEA). The Company's customers include state-regulated cannabis cultivation facilities as well as traditional indoor agricultural facilities, including organic herb and vegetable producers. Surna's technologies include a comprehensive line of optimized lighting, environmental control, air sanitation and cultivation facilities.

[​IMG]

My average price is .202, I am thinking my stop out is a lot closer at .156 than my gain price of .256. Using the 52 week high of .29

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Reasonable risk/reward, is there any near term catalyst moving this?

3. bigwin1234

bigwin1234 New Member

Honestly it was a pump and dump letter i received, which i stopped using years ago. so fast forward to now when using finviz, when they came up on the screen-er, I watched about three weeks. It was in the high side of a channel. I tried to trade the break out momentum play. and it reversed. to your question, I have not been able to find any thing in the news about them

4. bigwin1234

bigwin1234 New Member

Just sold it. i needed to free up funds, plus it was close enough to my purchase price that i'm feeling ok with it. -9.00, That was very minimum in compassion to yesterday.

5. Edson wag

Edson wag Member

Surna Inc. (SRNA) converted $2.76 million of its 10% convertible promissory notes, consisting of approximately $2.28 million in principal and $480,000 of accrued interest, into approximately 18 million shares of newly issued common stock and cash payments of less than $200,000.
    http://www.allotcbb.com/quote.php?symbol=srna

6. Jonathan Wiley

I see a good perspective here. The Company issued a total of 14,734,000 units for aggregate proceeds of $1,768,080. No placement agent or broker commissions or fees were paid in connection with the offering. Each unit consisted of one share of common stock and one three-year warrant for the purchase of one share of common stock at an exercise price of $0.20 per share.

"Surna has recently expanded both its sales and project management teams with key hires, with the objective of ramping organic growth over the next 24 months, and this private placement will help further accelerate that growth plan," stated Chris Bechtel, the Company's Chief Executive Officer.