Steven dux broker statement?

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by Profitabletrading, May 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Profitabletrading

Profitabletrading New Member

Hi, my question is related to a new video i've seen of Steven Dux. He says that he made 76k dollars, but his net cash is bigger than his net P/L which makes his Equity Diff negative. What exactly does this 'net cash' mean? Did he make 76k profit or did he actually end up losing money? (Here's a screenshot, sorry for the poor quality, feel free to check out his video) View attachment 11349

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

I have no idea what that spreadsheet is supposed to show you. We can assume he made money or he would not be showing it.

Is he trying to sell you some subscription?

3. Profitabletrading

That spreadsheet is supposed to be his broker statement from TradeZero for the month may 2019.
    No, he isn't selling anything, but he didn't show his "net cash" in his past statements (i'm assuming he didn't mean to show it now, if i understand the meaning of net cash, i'm assuming he short sells a lot of shares and to borrow those shares he's paying 1-5 cent/share in fees, considering his position sizes losses would be possible)
    I'm posting this thread to see if someone can verify my theory (that he's basically lying, and his own statement has shown it) or explain what "net cash" exactly means in this situation. I'm not sure what it means.

4. Profitabletrading

Nevermind, i've figured out what "net cash" and "net diff" means. (don't know how to delete posts)