Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Stockaholics 2019 Weekly Stock Picking Team Playoff Challenge

Cy's official Stockaholics thread archives group.

1. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Content Manager
    Staff Member

To save myself some time here so I don't have to do these over the weekend, I'm going to post the following week's match-ups (form and spreadsheet links) right now and then just bump this post on either Friday night or Saturday morning or whenever I update all of our other contest threads.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are the forms and spreadsheet links for Week #5! Remember that all picks must be submitted by Tuesday's market open!

TEAM #1:
    @Steven_Burt
    @Three Eyes

[​IMG] <-- TEAM #1 click there to submit your weekly picks for this week!

vs.

TEAM #4:
    @snuffalchewy
    @emmett kelly

[​IMG] <-- TEAM #4 click there to submit your weekly picks for this week!

Here is the contest spreadsheet link for TEAM #1 vs. TEAM #4-
    [​IMG] <-- click there to view!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GLTA to both teams in the shortened trading week next week! :D

2. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Congratulations to this week's stock picking team challenge winners, TEAM #1 and TEAM #3! :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are this week's final stock pick team challenge results for the winner (TEAM #1)-

[​IMG]

...and here is TEAM #3's results-

[​IMG]

Click the button below to view this week's full team contest spreadsheet results-

TEAM #1 stays alive to force a 5th and final game! While TEAM #3 has advanced to the final round where it will either meet TEAM #1 or TEAM #4 in the finals! Congrats to TEAM #3 on advancing to the finals! :D

[​IMG]

Click the button below to view the weekly stock picking team challenge bracket-

3. rStock

rStock Well-Known Member

Stoch, our team (Team #3) go to final next week... we take break this week. Good luck team #1, and #4

Steven_Burt likes this.
  4. Stoch

Stoch Active Member

Nice short on Mustang last week. I could just throw darts

5. snuffalchewy

snuffalchewy Active Member

Sorry, been away moving house.

Lico Inv and bigbear0083 like this.
  6. bigbear0083

Staff Member

To save myself some time here so I don't have to do these over the weekend, I'm just going to post the following week's match-ups (form and spreadsheet links) right now and then just bump this post on either Friday evening or Saturday morning or whenever I update all of our other contest threads.

Here are the forms and spreadsheet links for Week #1 of the Finals! Remember that all picks must be submitted by Monday's market open!

TEAM #1:
    @Steven_Burt
    @Three Eyes

vs.

TEAM #3:
    @rStock
    @Stoch

[​IMG] <-- TEAM #3 click there to submit your weekly picks for this week!

Here is the contest spreadsheet link for TEAM #1 vs. TEAM #3-

GL to both teams in this opening week of the final round of the team stock picking challenge! :D

7. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Congratulations to this week's stock picking team challenge winner, TEAM #1! :cool:

[​IMG]

Here is this week's final stock pick team challenge results for the winner (TEAM #1)-

[​IMG]

Click the button below to view this week's full team contest spreadsheet results-

TEAM #1 takes the series in 5 where it will meet TEAM #3 in the finals! Congratulations to TEAM #1 on advancing to the final round! GL to both teams! :D

[​IMG]

Three Eyes likes this.
  8. Steven_Burt

Steven_Burt Well-Known Member

O.K. @Three Eyes , we are gonna win the 2019 comeback award!, I have a hunch lol

Three Eyes likes this.
  9. bigbear0083

Staff Member

To save myself some time here so I don't have to do these over the weekend, I'm just going to post the following week's match-ups (form and spreadsheet links) right now and then just bump this post on either Friday evening or Saturday morning or whenever I update all of our other contest threads.

Here are the forms and spreadsheet links for Week #2 of the Finals! Remember that all picks must be submitted by Monday's market open!

TEAM #1:
    @Steven_Burt
    @Three Eyes

vs.

TEAM #3:
    @rStock
    @Stoch

GL to both teams in Week #2 of the finals! :D

10. rStock

rStock Well-Known Member

Pls close my picks at 1:47

BLNK $3.47
    HBP $ 2.9

11. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Congratulations to this week's stock picking team challenge winner, TEAM #3! :cool:

[​IMG]

Here is this week's final stock pick team challenge results for the winner (TEAM #3)-

[​IMG]

TEAM #3 opens up the finals with a 1-0 series lead in this best of 5 weekly series! Nice work fellas! :D

[​IMG]

12. bigbear0083

Staff Member

@Stoch - just a quick heads up here but i did not see any picks from you in the spreadsheet so guessing you maybe forgot to submit your picks via the google form this weekend.

i'll go ahead and just copy your picks from the regular weekly contest to here no problem. :)

13. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Here are the forms and spreadsheet links for Week #3 of the Finals! Remember that all picks must be submitted by Monday's market open!

TEAM #1:
    @Steven_Burt
    @Three Eyes

vs.

TEAM #3:
    @rStock
    @Stoch

GL to both teams in Week #3 of the finals! :D

14. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Congratulations to this week's stock picking team challenge winner, TEAM #3! :cool:

[​IMG]

Here is this week's final stock pick team challenge results for the winner (TEAM #3)-

[​IMG]

TEAM #3 now with a 2-0 series lead in this best of 5 weekly finals series with a chance at a series sweep this coming week. Nice work fellas! :D

[​IMG]

15. Steven_Burt

Steven_Burt Well-Known Member

O.K. @Three Eyes and myself are kinda like Dan Marino and the Dolphins back in the day. We wait til the fourth quarter to start playing lol

Three Eyes likes this.
  16. rStock

rStock Well-Known Member

Team # 3 summited ... If we win this week, game is over :)

17. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Midweek weekly team contest update:

Shout out to our current team leader -- TEAM #3! :cool:

Click the button below to view this week's full team contest spreadsheet-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Three Eyes

Three Eyes 2018 Stockaholics Contest Winner

19. rStock

rStock Well-Known Member

We won? Still 5 hours to go ... don’t give up early

20. bigbear0083

Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TEAM #3 sweeps the final series 3-0! Congratulations and nice work fellas! :cool:

[​IMG]

Thanks for playing everyone...until next time! ;)