Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Stockaholics 2019 Weekly Stock Picking Tournament Bracket Challenge

Cy's official Stockaholics thread archives group.

1. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Content Manager
    Staff Member

Haha, thanks! :)

But wait, there's more!

After we're done trial running this team challenge playoff series, I'm gonna try running a weekly tournament bracket challenge next.

I believe this one was what @rStock was looking for last year, but I never managed to run it because I got real busy at the end of last year.

Basically this new tournament idea would be a 1 vs. 1 challenge, as opposed to 2 vs. 2 like this team challenge.

To get an idea exactly what I mean, below is a sample bracket I created with the same usernames who are currently participating in this team challenge.

I'm still undecided on exactly the format I'll end up running this. Right now I'm thinking of making this a best of 3 series, with whoever wins the first 2 against their opponent would advance to the next round. We'll see, but anyway here's an actual bracket of how this come out.

It's just like a sports playoff series, where the higher seed plays the lower seed (I'm getting the seeds from the weekly contest leaderboards in case you're wondering.)

[​IMG]

Lico Inv and Steven_Burt like this.
  2. rStock

rStock Well-Known Member

Yes that was me ... looking last year, can't wait ... Thanks CY

bigbear0083 likes this.