TDOC - Teladoc Health Inc

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by StockJock-e, Feb 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Teladoc Health, Inc. provides virtual healthcare services on a business-to-business in the United States and internationally. It covers various clinical conditions, including non-critical, episodic care, chronic, and complicated cases, as well as offers telehealth solutions, expert medical services, behavioral health solutions, guidance and support, and platform and program services. The company's platform enables patients and providers to have an integrated smart user experience through mobile, Web, and phone based accessed points. It serves employers, health plans, health systems, and other entities. The company was formerly known as Teladoc, Inc. and changed its name to Teladoc Health, Inc. in August 2018. Teladoc Health, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Purchase, New York.

[​IMG]

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Telemedicine, for when you want to avoid the waiting rooms full of sick people.

3. stock1234

stock1234 2017 Stockaholics Contest Winner

This stock is a rare bright spot for me lately, in at $84.29 and up around 60% now :D

StockJock-e and Stockaholic like this.
  4. emmett kelly

emmett kelly Well-Known Member

5. A55

A55 Well-Known Member

TelaDoc is a video conference with a doctor. Can't take temp, listen to your heart and lungs, look into your throat or ears, feel your testicles or prostate, check your blood pressure......It's like a pelvic exam with a Zoom call. Limitations apply. My doctor has done telemedicine for years. He calls to review lab work, or I call him with symptoms. But if I am not feeling good, he wants to conduct a physical, before ordering tests and prescribing meds. I still have to go in for flu shots.

There's value to TelaDoc of in real life. But in the real world, it's not as exciting as people imagine. ONEM does the same with technology, and has doctor's offices. Actually, I can't imagine any doctor who isn't already doing something with technology.

TelaDoc as a stock, has a lot of momentum. If they can establish their platform as a standard, then it could be worldwide.

6. A55

A55 Well-Known Member

7. 姑爺仔

姑爺仔 Active Member

8. A55

A55 Well-Known Member

Nice pullback today.

Screenshot_2020-08-24-12-29-35_kindlephoto-475206545.png

9. A55

A55 Well-Known Member