Thank you from a Newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sterling45, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Sterling45

Sterling45 New Member

First, let me say thank you to the host(s) for approving my membership and I look forward to learning from anyone willing to share solid advice.

#1 Sterling45, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

I read a bit more you typed in your post before you apparently edited it. :) Welcome to the forums. First thing I would suggest is to read up on swing trading and trend trading. Both of those strategies fit what you are looking to accomplish. There are some good posts in the education forum on this site. Also, Investopedia is one of the better information sites with lots of free information. I put together a notebook for myself to organize their material for me and have shared it here. So if you want, open my notebook at https://1drv.ms/o/s!ApcKqV3khCnAgblUCDJMKqrD0RV_yA Look in the Strategies section. Growth Investing probably fits your needs the best.

3. Sterling45

Sterling45 New Member

Thank you for the reply. I did edit my post because I really wasn't interested in receiving overly critical responses. This is my first post and I'm not sure how that kind of information would be received.

Thanks again and I'll start with the research you suggested.

4. OldFart

OldFart Well-Known Member

@Sterling45

Welcome!
    Not sure what type of trading you're interested in...