Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

The Daily Trading Thread - Daytrades, Swing Trades and Stock Picks

Discussion in 'Stock Market Today' started by bigbear0083, Apr 1, 2016.

1. the owl

the owl Active Member

Hmm, I'll have to do some digging.

I am still holding a large (for me) position on CRMD, it's building a nice strong base!

Neil Allen likes this.
  2. Neil Allen

Neil Allen Well-Known Member

1/2/19: watchlist gainers: PRT: $7.48 +26% -- AVEO: $1.83 +14% -- CARA: $14.56 +12%

3. fireopal

fireopal Well-Known Member

BTAI nice move and in before halt

4. the owl

the owl Active Member

damn it Niel, I should have bought your OHRP yesterday. I though about it and didn't, now it is flying high!

I sold my CELG today, after their buyout. I'll be curious to see what happens with CRMD now as they were renting their office from CELG in exchange for stock.

5. Neil Allen

OHRP: $0.18 +64% :cool:

6. Neil Allen

....surprise to me; thought reverse split was the reason - but it's news: Ohr Pharmaceuticals (OHRP) was surging past 65% after the company said it has agreed to merge with NeuBase Therapeutics Inc. Stockholders of NeuBase would become the majority holders of the combined company.

7. the owl

the owl Active Member

SGYP is another. Biotech's are on a roll today.

8. fireopal

IMGN new high - added a few ROKU & AAPL to swings. thought about GE yesterday & watching for entry - think this one is headed back over $10 soon.

9. fireopal

few under $10 watchlist - GE - BTAI - ASNS - ADIL

10. fireopal

CHK finally broke $2.20 - sold @ $2.30 & looking for another entry - pretty strong resistance around this area but more insider buying. LCI posted way back before i left hit $6 & might wanna keep on radar.

back to add - sold IMGN @ $5 watching for another entry. UXIN gave nice little play from lows - still watching CHK & others lol.

#3630 fireopal, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  11. fireopal

grr - was doing well and shoulda left UXIN alone rather than jumping back in thinking it was heading (higher) over $4 which it will do but dipped lower as soon as i bought back :(

12. the owl

the owl Active Member

My CRMD is cooking up something these last few days.

13. fireopal

LCI nhod & wondering if it will do a triple top around $6.45 ish which it needs to break through to get into gap

14. fireopal

lol REALLY screwd up on second UXIN play & did not cut losses quickly enough so may end up breaking a rule & averaging down when this thing finds bottom

15. the owl

the owl Active Member

Great day over at CRMD, I think things are just getting started too, should crack above $2 next week, and I have a $3.30 price target by end of month.

16. ripcurldog

ripcurldog New Member

I have a question that I am having trouble finding an answer to. I bought shares of a London based company called Wan Disco (i'm in the USA). The ticker symbol on Etrade is WANSF but the companies web site lists the ticker as WAND.L

The info on Etrade for WANSF is matches that of the WAND.L web site (company address, news articles, etc.), but it seems that the day to day volume and price between the two tickers varies (little correlation). However, the two charts (WANSF Vs WAND.L) do seem to have a direct correlation when looking at them over time.

Do I own shares in Wan Disco - if WAND.L increases, do the shares of WANSF also increase when USA markets open for business? I asked an Etrade Rep. these questions, but he told me that he wasn;t allowed to answer these types of questions (he told me that if the company information on Etrade for WANSF match WAN Discos web site information, then it is the same. Why grey market though?

17. fireopal

LCI finally put its nose in that gap - went over $6,45.

18. the owl

the owl Active Member

planning to ride NVDA and TSLA for a little bit.

Also, looking for entry point in BMY - Looks way oversold after the CELG acquisition.

19. the owl

the owl Active Member

Sorry sir, I don't know how to help you here. I see WANSF as an OTC on my side.

fireopal likes this.
  20. fireopal

IMGN picking up - have seen a couple nice blocks go through. Over 13 & 50 ema