Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

The Stockaholics Hall-Of-Fame Thread

Cy's official Stockaholics thread archives group.

1. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Content Manager
    Staff Member

The goal of this thread is simple:

To not let good posts get buried, but bring them together in one awesome thread.

For example, longer term traders, who don't have the time or desire to constantly monitor the daily thread, will not read some awesome posts that could be very helpful to them. And some of them are eye openers.

Or for example there's an interesting post in an individual stock thread, and the majority of the people that it could be helpful to will never find it.

That is what this thread is for.

See a post that you like? One of your favorites? If it applies to a time frame longer than day trading copy it over here!

Tiptopptrader likes this.
  2. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

at last you managed ... congratulations I hope now to see new "everything" and to make a lot $$$$ for everyone ;-))

3. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Hey, you are the guy that wanted to see the most recent post at the top of the page!

Guess what! :D

Its an option in your preferences now.

4. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

Hi Jock wasn't me that guy... I wanted to see more cooperation but there was (on the other side) no scalpers around lol
    however nice to see that you succeeded on the new site..... just in so have to peruse around to get familiar ...
    well done take care

5. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Bringing this thread back from the dead. :p

For those of you old timers on HSM will recall that I used to update this thread regularly on the old HSM boards, but I have kind of forgotten all about this since our move here into Stockaholics...so to sort of get this jump started again I have 2 beauty of a posts that were made here a few weeks back that I have long been meaning to add into this thread. It's posts like these that I feel deserve some recognition from the community and to not let it get buried in some random thread on the boards where it's almost impossible to dig it up for future reference. Thus, I am officially inducting these two posts into our Stockaholics HOF thread here. :)

Both of these posts are from @T0rm3nted posted on Dec. 12th, 2016.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

T0rm3nted likes this.
  6. bigbear0083

Staff Member

New year, new post inducted to the Stockaholics HOF thread. I'm going to try to utilize this thread a bit more in 2018 to highlight all the posts around the forums that I feel deserve some worthy recognition from the community and not get buried in the threads.

To kick off 2018, here is a good one from our very own @T0rm3nted once again.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. bigbear0083

Staff Member

I wasn't really sure where else to post this, so I guess I'll just place it right in this thread here :p

As was mentioned here, @stock1234 has just set a brand spanking new forum record with his 4th consecutive 1st place finish on the Stockaholics weekly stock picking contest! That is quite the feat, and worthy a post on this HOF thread IMO. Amazing!

[​IMG]

Three Eyes likes this.