Trading Strategies and Live Chat

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by Gray Wolf, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I'm looking to see if I can find anyone here that uses a particular trading strategy and is familiar with at least a set of rules to use for each strategy. In other words, are you a day trader? Swing trader? Trend trader? value trader? Long term? Forex? Futures? etc etc. and do that enough that you are familiar with the in's and outs of the strategy. If so, next question would be is do you have a bit of time to visit the Stockaholics Live Chat?

We currently have about 6 to 700 users online every day and it is still growing. We would like to start getting more use of the side channels Big Bear created but could use the help of people that are familiar with at least one of these strategies. You do not have to commit to a lot of time but at least some time to check in regularly. Caution, you might find it addictive. If so, let me know and I'll get more details to you. I need to know because I want to add a role to you on the chat. Contact me here in this thread or ping me on chat where I am known as Gray Wolf. Thanks...

Stockaholic likes this.
  2. ElectricSavant

ElectricSavant Active Member

#2 ElectricSavant, Apr 7, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2019