UEEC - United Health Products, Inc.

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by makeithappen7, Jun 20, 2017.

1. makeithappen7

makeithappen7 New Member

UEEC (UNITED HEALTH PRODUCTS) COULD POTENTIALLY BE BOUGHT WITH FDA APPROVAL!!

First let me start by saying that I have been fortunate to make a lot of money in this market for many years (except in 2008 when everyone lost). Some of my most memorable trades have been

GNTA (GENTA PHARMA .20-1.20)

HGSI (HUMAN GENOME SCIENCES 3.00- 15.75)

KFN (3.50- 8.00)

AMRN (AMARIN CORP 2.50- 19.00 BIGGEST GAIN)

VTUS (VENTRUS BIOSCIENCES 3.00- 13.00 GOT OUT BEFORE THE NEGATIVE NEWS)

KITE (OPTIONED 60.00 – 88.00

UEEC could potentially bigger than all of these previous trades of mine. Its completely undervalued and not a lot of people know about it. This is a unique gauze that stands alone in its class. It had tremendous lab results about a year ago and distributors have been buying up the pad left and right. Total Resource International has even signed a MULTIMILLION DOLLAR DEAL with United Health Products. In life, everything evolves. This gauze has changed the game and could potentially take over the market not only because it stops bleeding faster than all its competitors ITS ALL NATURAL. ALL NATURAL, that’s the difference. Because it is all natural they have submitted an application to the FDA for GENERAL SURGERY which is a 16-billion-dollar market. They are already FDA class ll approved and with those impressive lab results a year ago, I can’t see how they don’t get this next approval. I’ve researched and haven’t seen a gauze out that is approved for general surgery. With FDA approval (in my opinion) UEEC IS A POTENTIAL BUYOUT WAITING TO HAPPEN.

2. Edson wag

Edson wag Member

Technically, short term looks good. Bullish cross in Stochastic oscillator and RSI stands at 51.298 level with positive bias. Looking for breakout at 0.0930 for a run up to 0.1086.
    http://www.allotcbb.com/quote.php?symbol=ueec

3. Edson wag

Edson wag Member

Has broken the resistance and tested the $0.0975. Still bullish technical indication.