UMRX - Kiq Bio LLC

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Weston Gross, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Weston Gross

Weston Gross Member

[​IMG]

upload_2020-7-10_19-28-33.png

Unum Therapeutics Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes immunotherapy products for cancer. The company is developing ACTR707 used in combination with rituximab, which is in Phase I clinical trials to treat adult patients with relapsed or refractory CD20+ non-Hodgkin lymphoma (r/r NHL). Its product portfolio also includes ACTR087 used in combination with rituximab that is in Phase I clinical trials to treat adult patients with r/r NHL; ACTR087 used in combination with SEA-BCMA, which is in Phase I clinical trials for treating patients with r/r multiple myeloma; ACTR707 used in combination with trastuzumab that is in Phase I clinical trials for treating HER2+ solid tumor cancers; and BOXR1030, which is in pre-clinical stage, targets glypican-3 that improve T cell functionality in the solid tumor microenvironment. Unum Therapeutics Inc. was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

#1 Weston Gross, Jul 10, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2020
    T0rm3nted likes this.
  2. Weston Gross

Weston Gross Member

T0rm3nted likes this.