Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Stockaholics Competitions

Discussion in 'Stock Market Today' started by bigbear0083, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Content Manager
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Upcoming Stockaholics Competitions

Hi everyone!

For those of you who are just checking in here for the first time and are wondering what the purpose of this thread is all about. Simple. Easier access/visibility for members finding all of the upcoming competitions on Stockaholics. This includes all of our different formats that we will be running in 2018 (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly). As was discussed here.

The purpose of this thread is simply to have all of our upcoming challenge threads posted in one place for people to find the links, since we know the "Groups" section is kind of secluded from the main forums and can be rather difficult in finding the threads. Also, having to constantly send out mass PM's and e-mails to remind people of the upcoming threads was rather cumbersome and tedious, not to mention sometimes unwanted as well.

Whelp, I am hoping with the creation of this dedicated thread in here will make this process of finding all of our competitions a whole heck of a lot easier for everyone going forward from here on out. :)

Essentially this thread will act as your one-stop shop for finding all of the upcoming challenge threads. In other words -- the "link" to each thread will be posted up in this thread here, whilst the actual challenge threads themselves would be placed in the groups section (this way there is no need for me to move the threads in and out of the stock market today section and the group section :p). I imagine that was rather confusing for a lot of people (myself included).

To make this thread work, I will close this off for new replies (only the admins/mods can post to it).

This thread will be updated on a regular basis. If you guys want, it might also help to "subscribe" to this thread this way you will all get an alert in your inbox here (as well as an e-mail) whenever there is a new post to this thread. ;)

We'll see how well this works in 2018. I'm hopeful this will help out with getting more eyeballs for our competitions.

Many thanks goes out to all of our current regular participants of the competitions and we welcome all new arrivals coming in!

Looking forward to getting this going in the new year and with a fresh new start! :D

My next post will kick things off with our upcoming challenge threads. Stay tuned for that post soon!

Thanks and I wish all of you a very happy and prosperous 2018!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.