VIBI - Vilacto Bio

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Walton28, Jan 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Walton28

Walton28 New Member

Hi, I’m new to penny stocks and developmental companies and thought I get everyone’s opinion on this biotech stock I’m thinking of buying. The company is called Vilacto Bio (VIBI) and it’s a company based in Denmark. I looked at the products it produces and the patents they hold and it looks interesting; it’s based on the element “colostrum” which is produced from the first milk a mother produces after giving birth which is known to have a lot of nutritional and health values (Not sure where they produce this, I think I read somewhere, Slovakia?). From a technical stand point, it’s currently trading just under the support zone and on the daily chart, it is showing a Bollinger band contraction which means it might pop up. Also volume has been starting to ramp up over the past week or so I think it might be a good buying opportunity. I heard that they just secured another round of funding after a major restructuring. I’d like to get your opinion on this before I dive in on this. Thank you in advance!