VVN.v, Victory Ventures

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by shellybear, Feb 14, 2017.

1. shellybear

shellybear Member

Was given a tip from a friend , more of a trader than investor. Says this one is going to move on the cobalt craze happening in the venture. I noted a lot of the cobalt plays getting moves, so took a small position this morning. 30K @.07
    Will see where this one goes. Thought i would pass it on. Any thoughts?
    Good volume in the first 30 minutes- over 760,000 shares traded...

#1 shellybear, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  2. shellybear

shellybear Member

Appears my tip was a good one , at least in the first 3 or 4 hours of trading, as its up a penny from my buy on quite big volume. 3,284,000 traded as i type this. .08 ask looks like it will get taken out....

3. shellybear

shellybear Member

WOW , what a day... thinking on cash in already , but not really my method of investing. Not sure why this is getting such a great move, as i dont see much for proven value in the name. Hitting .10 here.....

4. shellybear

shellybear Member

Very surprising trading and a big jump in valuation, with very little for news that would cause the huge interest.
    TSX regulators or course contacted the company about it.

2017-02-14 14:10 MT - News Release

Mr. Jeffrey Cocks reports

VICTORY VENTURES UNAWARE OF ANY MATERIAL CHANGE

Victory Ventures Inc., at the request of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada, confirms that the corporation's management is unaware of any material change in the corporation's operations that would account for the recent increase in market activity.

Victory Ventures is a Canadian-based junior mining exploration company focused on the procurement, exploration and development of resource properties in North and South America.

5. mj20

mj20 New Member

We can no longer find this one on the CVE. No word on a delisting either.

6. shellybear

shellybear Member

Name has changed to Power Americas Metals corp , PAM.v on the venture.
    Up bigtime today on big volume about 35% last i looked. Not sure what is driving this one, just a promotion i guess, they have some Alberta lithium and newly acquired cobalt ( hopeful ) claims. I am out today, and put some cash into HNC.v , they actually have a huge cobalt resource ( over 130 million lbs proven)

7. shellybear

shellybear Member

Can a moderator change the thread title to read PAM.v Power Americas Metals??

8. Epicram

Epicram Member

I totally agree with the shellybear about the growth of victory venture rises due to ties between the two firms.