Watch This Level To Tell If The Market Is Going To Collapse

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by Jenny Rebekka, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Jenny Rebekka

Jenny Rebekka New Member

The S&P 500 is chopping up and down today, ahead of the Federal Reserve FOMC Policy Statement tomorrow. The charts today should tell us where the markets are headed on this announcement tomorrow. As long as the SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSEARCA:SPY) stays above the two trend lines shown on the chart below (at the end of the day), expect a positive reaction to the FOMC statement. If the SPY closes below (end of day), watch out, major downside may be seen.

[​IMG]

- - -
    Jenny Rebekka

Pro Trader

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

This post is just a test to see if you are an actual person who is reading this forum, or just cut n pasting material. Which is it?

Tiptopptrader likes this.
  3. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

4. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

i think the verdict is out on this one ... i'm a believer that this not an actual person posting behind that name but rather some kind of c&p autoposter ... unless this person can prove us wrong ... we haven't heard from him/her yet and we have already seen 2 new threads posted up since this post here o_O

http://www.stockaholics.net/threads...e-market-these-important-stocks-falling.1655/

http://www.stockaholics.net/threads/keys-to-the-trade-double-top-on-nasdaq-100-stock-chart.1664/

would be cool to get actual interaction with this person but i'm guessing that might be wishful thinking on my part ..........

5. Jesse chien

Jesse chien New Member

maybe its a top maybe its not
    lets talk about it
    what you think

30July2016 yahoo top.png

6. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

10/4 that Cy, it appears to spam...IMO

7. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

I agree with TTT... IMO is a spam has well

Edited// I deleted the link otherwise I do publicity to them better then their post...
    ADM I sent it to you (PM)

8. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

I was looking for another thread, but I can't find it (maybe the ADM delete it) suddenly it came to me who the above post is.... then easy to find her ... my "private detective"(don't get alarmed only friends that use social net work) found her and sent me "the where to find Jenny"
    the real rebekka
    upload_2016-7-31_2-50-56.jpeg upload_2016-7-31_2-51-12.jpeg upload_2016-7-31_2-51-30.jpeg sei bellissima :p:cool::D

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennyrebekka
    https://verifiedinvesting.com/JennyRebekka

I never understood instead of sneak in few posts here and there why don't you introduce yourself (you and many like you) and maybe the ADM let you post freely...

to Rebekka I hope you read this..... IMO I think that instead try ti get us there why don't you come here you will find many interesting threads and posters or you can even open your own journal ... you see we might not be pro traders (I certainly I am not) but in our different ways (strategies) we know how to make some $$$$ as well ....and most important we are like a big family.. warmth, friendliness are our top tasks ......meditate bella meditate ;) ciao :):D