Weiss research

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by Timbo, May 14, 2017.

1. Timbo

Timbo Active Member

Anyone have a subscription with them? Heard mixed results from abroad. Got my hands on a copy of the late Larry Edelson's ebook and found it interesting, seems to have made some good calls in the past.

2. Jrich

Jrich Well-Known Member

That the same Weis as this one??

Just downloaded this book a couple days ago, haven't read enough to form an opinion yet... But it's interesting so far, stuff I've never seen or heard anywhere else

image.jpeg

3. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

I'm not sure of their prices but these types of subscriptions are generally not worth what they charge. You would need to follow their recommendations to prove their accuracy and they are betting with your money. If they recommend 5 stocks you'd need to purchase all 5 to duplicate their results otherwise if they claim 30 percent returns without telling which ones did not play out and you happen to choose the one that did not play out then what good did they do you.

Jrich likes this.
  4. Timbo

Timbo Active Member

Different WEISS, but would like to read that one for sure. Thanks.

From what I've noticed it's really expensive, they have several different plans. I have read what is supposed to be Larry Edelson's last book, liked it but don't see me paying that kind of money for a subscription.