What a news!

Discussion in 'Stock Market Today' started by TrevorBap, Jul 12, 2021.

1. TrevorBap

TrevorBap New Member

Wow!
    Virgin Galactic's first space flight was a success
    Any idea what will happen next? The question is who is cooler now? Richard or Ilon?

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

What happens next is that Jeff Bezos goes up. It stops being interesting and life goes on as normal.

3. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Not a fan of space exploration and travel, Joe?

4. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Im a huge fan, but I cant stand people fawning over billionaires like they are some sort of heroes to be worshiped because they are racing each other into space.

I think its a great step forward into opening space to the private sector, but some people treating them like they are some of superhero is just plain weird to me. Not that OP was doing that, but overall reaction on social media is treating Elon and Bezos as if they invented rocket technology themselves.

5. Stonksalltheway

Stonksalltheway New Member

I wonder if Bezos, Musk and Richard are all racing to see who's going to do it first.

I think people have pride on being the first people to do it, and normally who figures it out first will have a big advantage versus the others. Same as how the stock and crypto market has gone by, I think $BTCS is the only public company now that is dedicated to doing staking as a service which JP Morgan praised. I wonder if others are doing it secretly already.