What brockerage account for IPO share transfer?

Discussion in 'Vendors, Brokers and Product Reviews' started by Ganapati, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Ganapati

Ganapati New Member

Hi,

I need a brockerage account which will accept either a DRS (Direct Registration System) or a DWAC transfer of shares transferred into it.

This is for shares on the US stock market but I live in the UK. UK Brockerage account would be preferred but am more than happy to go with a US one.

This is as a result of an IPO from an angel investing company in the US. This agent has appointed a transfer agent (vstock) who needs to transfer the shares to my brockerage account. Except the brockerage accounts I have been looking at do not accept these types of transfers. One is working on doing this but they won't be ready in time.

Please share any such brockerage accounts.

The responses from both vstock and the angel investing platform have been extremly unhelpful which is shocking to me that they couldn't point me in the right direction. I was expecting more help from these companies. That is the reason I have come here. Also I tried asking on some facebook investing groups and I didnt get any help there.

Many thanks

2. james425

james425 New Member