What Kind of Phone You Got?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Money123, Oct 3, 2024 at 8:47 PM.

1. Money123

Money123 Active Member

I had a throw away phone since 2003 Tracphone up until 2017 got a Samsung something lost it. Then got a throwaway phone tracphone up until 2022. Jan 2022 I got a TCL 30 xe 5g. Got 5G inexpensive and 2022 model.

Really impressed with Samsung from before and did DD love the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold. They have new 2022 2023 2024 models. I decided to pay $330 with shipping on ebay for a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3. They got up to 6 now. Transferred over all aps and photos and contacts through Samsung android set up. They took out old sim card and popped in my Z Fold today works amazing now. Not upgrading for long time!
    Only had to remember all my usernames and passwords to log on to my apps on Z fold I had for years.

Few picks of screen with fall theme on buttons. Little screen on front and then Folding like two pieces of paper phones screen with motorcycle and car.

What Kind of Phones have you had and have now????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rayak

Rayak Active Member

I used to get the Samsung flagships for quite a while, a long time ago, stopped on about Galaxy 8. Then I went with Pixel 4 and Pixel 5. Now I'm using the cheaper Samsung models. They do everything I need a cellphone to do, for much less, and 90% as well. Right now I have an A25. Never been an Apple guy.

I hope you get a lot of good use out of your Z3. They don't have great reliability/durability ratings.